Chapter 37 - Helia (Part 2)

Stone offered his hands, and Helia accepted them so he could pull her up off the carpet and against his chest

Stone offered his hands, and Helia accepted them so he could pull her up off the carpet and against his chest. A single hand kept her steady as the other stripped her mage attire away, and Stone's lips dropping to hers, his tongue probing and tasting her with a hunger she'd never experienced with how reserved he'd been with her. The passion stole her breath as much as his lips sealing his mouth to hers.

A shiver of pure lust ran down her spine as Ghost's arms wrapped her from behind. Stone's feverish claim on her mouth smothered the whine that escaped her lips as Ghost's hands landed right on her breasts. Fingers dug into the fabric covering them and peeled it down with the promising of returning as Ghost's mouth found her neck from behind.

Stone lifted her just so much off the carpet that he could grab her legs and curl them around his middle, and the slam of his back against the wall behind them had her bare breasts squished against his chest when Ghost pinned her between them. A low growl of pleasure shook her back as Vice sandwiched her between his two bodies, and there just wasn't enough air in the room for this. Helia couldn't catch her breath as hardness slid between her legs and across her opening from behind. Her desperate gasps drew Stone's attention, and he paused scouring her mouth to touch the side of her face and smile

"Too much?" The words were a tease, not a real inquiry, and Stone laughed deep in his throat as Ghost moistening his length by gliding against the outside of her. There was no lack of juice to squeeze out, and it only multiplied as Stone joined Ghost in exploring between her legs. Stone slipped up against her opening just as Ghost pulled back, and a surprised cry escaped her lips as teeth pressured her neck with intent.

Ghost didn't hesitate as he sank his fangs into her soft flesh, lewdly sucking her neck so strongly that it stole her attention away from Stone as he entered her from below. A burst of her breath blew onto Stone's mouth as he took her edge to hilt, and twin growls of raw hunger vibrated her from two sides. Stone captured her tongue with his and pushed it back into her mouth with lust as Ghost continued to conquer every bit of skin on her throat.

With his fangs still buried in her, Ghost sucked her skin up and kneaded it to leave a lingering bruise before retracting his fangs and licking over the small punctures. The swirl of his tongue prodded and tasted her before he found another spot and bit again, leaving one hickey after another, drinking just a bit of her with each and moving down her neck to mark her as his.

All the while, Stone filled her, his strong fingers gripping her from behind and holding her in place for Ghost to focus on her throat. Each dive into her pushed Ghost's fangs deeper from above, and Helia got the idea that he was doing that on purpose as Stone maneuvered her like an instrument solely meant for his pleasure. There was so much focus in his actions, the deliberate control of her mouth as he decided when and where her body moved, and his quick strokes, pointed thrusts, and gasps of her scent gave her the barest warning of the punctuation at the end.

A single hard thrust sheathed Stone, and a stream of his pleasure filled her so powerfully that it forced her climax out of her. With so much sensation from all sides, she hadn't even known she was that close, but Helia ground onto Stone with a desperate moan as he sent ripples of ecstasy through her body. Strong, firm hands pulled her shoulders and body down onto Stone's shaft as he thrust up in answer to milk his pleasure for all it was worth, and Helia writhed on top of him, crushed between two strong bodies full of need.