Chapter 4 Never mess with my women

Athanasia pov~

I shouldn't have loved you ," says a lady who look like her but crying"

If  I knew you were going to neglect my daughter and allow her to be mistreated I would have just took you with me ," says Diana "

If I knew you were going to neglect my daughter and allow her to be mistreated I would have just took you with me ," says Diana "

But don't worry my daughter you'll feel the warmth of family love soon ," says diana smiling "

Please stop trying to impress your father and try to stand up to yourself," says diana showing her wings"

Soon my daughter you'll meet my family real soon ," says diana smiling at her daughter and her body glowed and she disappeared" .

Athanasia woke up panting heavily.

What was that ," asks athanasia"

Who was that lady who looked like me ," asks athanasia"

She was really beautiful like a fairy," says athanasia smiling"

Athanasia then remembers her words and she can't always let anos help her out . I know father will accept me someday ," thought athanasia"

I haven't seen Layla and Rena usually they would have tried to burn my back , beat me up until I vomit blood. Actually I'm glad I don't want to endure this again," thought athanasia thankfully "

Meanwhile with anos

You can see three maids terrified and kneeling down .

Do you think I'll let you filthy creatures lives ," says anos Coldly which sends chills down the maids"

Layla tried to defend herself.

We haven't done anything wrong ," says Layla terrified "

Who do you think you are to do this to us ," says Ellie"

Anos looked at her Coldly

Oh me I'm Anos voldigoad Demon king of Tranny ," says anos Coldly "

Layla , Ellie and Rena felt like there soul left from there body .

Layla didn't care about anything right now she just wanted to live . She will do anything to be alive . Layla bowed down infront of him

Your majesty please forgive us we don't know what we have done to anger your majesty," says Layla terrified"

The other two followed her lead

Your majesty I'll even sell myself for you ," says Rena terrified although she doesn't mind he's handsome afterall "

Ellie even though she's terrified of the demon king . She doesn't want to submit defeat .

Just wait until our emperor hears this he'll have your heard demon king ," says Ellie glaring at him "

Anos laughs at that statement

Would you look at that so desperate using that sorry excuse of an emperor as a example," says anos with a smirk which turned into a glare later"

How dare you disrespect our emperor," says Ellie glaring at him"

I dare to , the only reason I don't destroy the obelian Empire is just because of Princess Athanasia," says anos Coldly "

When they heard princess athanasia name they were furious

Ugh, that worthless princess," says Rena angrily "

Oh what's so special about that murderer princess. She's nothing more than garbage," says Layla annoyed and letting her anger get the best out of her"

Layla regretted ever saying those words that too in front of Anos.

Want to repeat that mortal," asks anos Coldly"

Fear that's the only thing Layla and Rena feels right now . They were having hard time breathing too .

You dare say such words towards my women ," says Anos as he got of from his throne and went towards them "

Anos looked at Layla and Rena Coldly as they were paralysed and was having a hard time to talk and breathe.

Did nothing wrong you say , the mistreated towards the princess," says anos Coldly "

Layla and Rena was sweating bullets

Know your damn place trash ," says anos Coldly and kicked Layla very hard that she went flying at blood was coming out from her mouth"

Do you really think I'll let you pathetic mortals live after how you mistreated my women ," says anos Coldly while using 2% of his power to show his overwhelming pressure "

Eille and Rena wanted to cry and escape. But they don't even know where they are .

Nobody! Nobody makes my women cries and gets away with it ," says anos Coldly "

Even if it's that sorry excuse of a father or anyone else I won't forgive anyone who dares to hurt my women," says anos using his magic to crush both Rena and Ellie"

They wanted to speak and bef for mercy but for some reason they couldn't.

You can't talk human I made you three lose your voice forever," says anos bluntly "

Rena and Ellie was shocked when they heard that .

They started crying

Anos summoned his demonic destruction sword and killed them mercilessly. Their bodies are now gone forever now .

Anos cleaned the blood on himself.

Anos signed to himself.

He needs to find out one more thing the third princess of Atlantas daughter lives in this realm but who's," thought Anos to himself"

Anos thought to himself the words he said

My women ha," thought Anos smiling"

Even if that trash emperor doesn't accept you princess I'll accept you ," says Anos smiling"

You will only be my queen," says anos smirking to himself"