Chapter 16 Almost got executed

Athanasia can be seen kneeling down infront of the emperor who was staring at her with cruelty.

What will it take for you to love me? Should I become like Jennette? If I do, then will you call my name dearly like you do hers, and watch me with warmth in your eyes? Will you hold me in your arms... without pushing me away?," Asks athanasia as tears started to come from her eyes as she clutches on Claude "

"Such a thing won't happen until the day I die.," Says Claude Coldly"

"Why is that? I'm your daughter too, father. I was by your side much longer than Jennette.," Asks athanasia desperately"

"You fool."

That piercing contempt. His voice digging into my ears was more cruel than ever.

"There was never a day I considered you my daughter.," Says Claude Coldly looking at her"

Claude ordered the guards to take her to dungeon. The guards dragged the princess and throws her in the dungeon harshly.

Lily came barging into the emperor's room .

Please spare the princess she didn't Poisen princess Jennette," asks Lily kneeling down infront of the emperor"

The emperor looked at her with cruelty

The princess has been framed," says Lily kneeling down"

Felix," calls Claude"

Felix came to his side

Kill this mad maid who have been spouting nonsense," says Claude Coldly"

Felix hesitated but it's the emperor's order .

Felix killed the nanny who took care of the princess for defending princess athanasia.

Meanwhile with Sarah

When Sarah heard the news she was shocked .

Sarah went to see Jennette and saw her laughing with her mother

Oh so they framed her ," thought Sarah darkly"

What can I do to save the princess," says Sarah quietly"

Meanwhile with athanasia ~

Is this the end for me," thought athanasia sadly"

I'm sorry Anos," thought athanasia as tears started coming from her eyes"

Athanasia necklace glowed bright red colour.

The next day many people were gathered around obelia cheering for the execution for princess athanasia. When athanasia came at the stadium with chains and baggy clothes many people thrown stuff at her and insulted her .

"KILL THE WITCH "

" How dare she try to harm our lovely princess"

"Burn in hell"

Many people shouted at her . Athanasia looked up and saw her sister being seated next to his majesty. She thought atleast her sister would help her but then she saw that smirk plastered around her face . Athanasia can't believe it .

"Lies"

"All lies"

" I helped her from the day she came to palace and this is what I get"

"The people of obelia, the emperor I don't care about them anymore "

" Obelia will burn to the ground mark my words filthy people," says athanasia glaring at everyone"

Claude glared at her but that didn't bothered her .

Kill her now ," ordered Claude Coldly"

Jennette was smirking and athanasia when she thought everything was over for her saw that the guard which was supposed to execute her died in front of her.

Athanasia saw him after a long time along with Sarah

Athanasia saw him after a long time along with Sarah .

Anos went towards her and cut the ropes on her and picked her up .

The crowd booed at him and the emperor glared at the man and asked the guards to kill him but . Anos emitted a large energy which scared the emperor itself.

This isn't over yet mortal you will pay for hurting the daughter of third princess of Atlantas," says anos in a dark voice which scared everyone present here"

Daddy I'm scared," says Jennette hugging Claude"

Who are you ," asked Claude trying to be brave infront of him"

Anos gave athanasia to Sarah and asked to look after her . She nodded .
Anos teleported right infront of emperor and chocked him which shocked the crowd and many people present here .

Know your god damn place mortal ," says anos glaring at the emperor as he dropped the emperor"

Anos then looked at the sky and suddenly it turned night .

You will never see the light of the day again ," says anos as he disappeared along with athanasia and Sarah "

Fear that was the only thing that Duke alpheus could feel when he was in the presence of that man .

Atlantas don't tell that witch is related to Atlantas princess," thought Rosaline scared and annoyed"

No! This was not supposed to happen," thought Jennette angrily "

What will happen to obelia now ," thought Jennette depressed "

Claude stayed silent the entire time .

A figure appeared

Tch! This is annoying," thought anastacious angrily"