Chapter 31 Know your place

After anastacious and diana catch up to each other . Diana wanted to introduce him to her family.

Diana leads anastacious to the lobby where everyone's present.

How beautiful," thought anastacious"

Ferric walks up to anastacious

You must be Diana lover ," says ferric reaching out his hand"

Um yes ," says anastacious also reaching out his hand"

I hope you make diana happy unlike a certain someone," says ferric annoyed"

Of course I'm sorry for what my brother has done ," says anastacious in a apologising manner"

You don't have nothing to apologise for it was not your fault," says ferric"

Anastacious nodded in understanding

I'm ferric Diana elder brother pleased to meet you," says ferric smiling"

Likewise I'm anastacious," says anastacious"

And then every siblings introduced themselves and welcomed anastacious.

Dia you have so many siblings," says anastacious"

Diana laughs nervously

Just then zarinah and shido came forward. Anos and asmo walked up to zarinah and shido .

There shouldn't be any single scratch on her ," says anos glaring at shido"

And make sure no insects looks at my daughter indecently," says Asmo darkly"

So they're asking for a dead ticket ," says shido darkly "

Zarinah tugged on shido shirt while he smiled at her.

Anos nii san , Daddy I can handle myself just fine ," says zarinah"

We know," says anos"

But men will be men ," says Asmo darkly"

Zarinah just signs

Anos went towards athy and smiled at her .

Are you nervous," asks anos leaning against the wall"

Kinda ," says athy holding his hand"

You have nothing to worry about I'm here with you ," says anos kissing her cheeks"

Athanasia blushed

I know they're a couple but damn you ," thought anastacious glaring at anos"

Edward was glaring darkly at anos