Chapter 21 Day -1 Babysitting

Athy after her long sleep saw that her mother was with her . The door opened and she saw aunt zierrah, aunt sephie and uncle ferric.

Hey little cutie let uncle carry you ," says ferric as he opens his arms and carried her"

Athanasia touches his face and giggles softly.

Ferric places athanasia on the bed

" I have something for you athy," says uncle ferric smiling"

Athanasia looks at him and saw that he brought a golden ball .

Her eyes shined brightly when she saw the golden ball

Come to mama you sweet gold ," thought athanasia drooling over it"

Oh anos was right she really likes gold ," says ferric"

Athy do you like the ball that much ," asks zierrah sitting towards her"

Yes ," says athanasia"

Oh my she talked ,"says sephie smiling "

I remember when Zia was a baby she flies around all day ," says zierrah remembering and smiling "

Her growth was slow just like her mother ," says ferric in a teasing manner"

Zierrah got a tick mark and hit ferric on the head .

Diana got up after hearing a lot of noise.

Diana saw that her daughter was playing with the ball while watching her brother ferric and her sister zierrah doing some dramas.

" What are you doing?"

" Nothing"

" Diana we'll take care of athy today"

" You can leave it to us "

Diana saw that her daughter was enjoying it so she agreed to let them handle it . Diana went towards her daughter and kissed her forehead.

" Athy have you eaten any food ," asked ferric as he watched her play with the ball"

" Nyo," says athy in a baby voice"

I'll ask the maids to prepare Rose milk ," says zierrah"

Zierrah called the maids and asked them to prepare a warm Rose milk.
A knock was heard.

" Come in"

The maid zierrah have asked to prepare the rose milk came with the rose milk and handed it to zierrah.

Check the temperature first ," says sephie"

All right," says zierrah"

Zierrah checked the temperature and it was alright for feeding the baby .

" I'm not feeding her you can do it ," says ferric while sitting on the bed and doing weight lifting "

" Saves the trouble "

" We we're not going to ask you about feeding her thought "

Athanasia looked at her uncle who's busy carrying a large two piece weight lifting with one hand .

Don't worry about your uncle he's physically strong," says zierrah "

Now then zierrah picks athy up and feeds her rose milk which athy drinks without hesitation. After athy drinks the rose milk she feel asleep in zierrah arms .

Aah she's asleep," says sephie"

Why she's sleeping anyway," asks ferric"

Dad made her a child so children tend to sleep more besides," says zierrah"

Nee san is right," says sephie"

It's already night here so maybe that's why she's asleep," says ferric"

That's correct," says zierrah"

I will take her to Diana's room ," says zierrah walking out of the playroom"

Who's looking after athy tomorrow," asks sephie "

It's dilluc , Arjen, Nana and momo ," says ferric calmly "

What!!!! ," Screamed sephie"

Tomorrow will be a disaster for athy with those four ," says ferric "

Let's just see how it goes ," says sephie"