Chapter 36 Fall of obelia

Zarinah got a word from Marium that the so called princess of obelia have been captured .

Perfect," says zarinah smirking"

The obelian army was attacking them but they are no match for Roxaille.
Zarinah ordered her men to kill the army without any second thought.
Most of the 50% of obelian army has been wiped out by Roxaille army .

Soon enough this kindom will fall ," says zarinah smirking while sitting on the throne"

We'll see that soon ," says shido leaning against the chair"

Zarinah looks at shido

Already done ," asks zarinah looking at shido"

Not challenging these people are weak ," says shido bored "

That's true," says zarinah"

Shido went towards zarinah made her sit on his lap .

Do you seriously want to do this while we're on war ," asks zarinah blushing"

Oh yes I do darling," says shido in a seductive voice"

Zarinah was blushing

You're so unfair shido ," says zarinah blushing"

Shido kissed her cheeks and bites her neck while zarinah moans in pleasure.

Your blood truly is delicious darling," says shido wipping the blood of his mouth while smirking"

Hmph you're enjoying this right shido ," asks zarinah while blushing"

Why yes darling," says shido smirking"

Oh why do I find it hot when he calls me darling," thought zarinah"

You like it when I call you darling sure I'll keep calling you that then ," says shido smirking"

Zarinah pushes her face against shido chest while blushing.

Marium appeared while there was blood on her hand . Both zarinah and shido look up at her .

Question is she alive ," asks zarinah sweatdroping"

Sadly yes ," says Marium  "

Marium bro what did you do ," asks shido intrested"

I whipped her , beat her up , cut her hair , leaved a scar on her face and summoned my familier which scared that bitch she fainted instantly," says Marium smirking"

As expected from you Marium ," says zarinah smiling"

Though you went easy on her ," says shido smirking"

Can't be helped Zia said not to kill her ," says Marium "

Now with Stellarium dealing with another 50% of obelian army which was also easily wipped out by them . Now standing before Julio and anos was the red haired knight of obelia and the loyal dog of the emperor.

Felix drawer his sword towards Julio but he blocked it easily and kicked him off as Felix fell on the ground. Julio went towards him .

Let me ask you something knight ," asks Julio Coldly pointing his sword at Felix "

Felix looks at him

Why do you still stand by the emperor side after everything he done ," asks Julio Coldly"

Because he is my loyal friend," says Felix"

How stupid! And yet you killed my cousin's nanny without any second thoughts," says Julio Coldly"

Felix looks down in shame and regret

Aunt Diana is very much disappointed in you Felix," says Julio Coldly"

Felix just looks down in shame

I have nothing against you Felix if there's a next life I hope you don't make the same mistake as this one ," says Julio smiling slightly"

Please tell princess athanasia I'm sorry that I couldn't keep my promise," says Felix sadly"

Julio nodded

And thank-you your highness I won't make the same mistake," says Felix dropping his sword"

Julio then killed him and went back towards his brothers and uncles. Now with Anos and junior white .

The whitey junior just swinged his sword towards anos while anos easily avoided it .

You! Manipulated the princess," says whitey junior angrily"

Oh really what even makes you say that ," asks anos with poker face"

The princess loves her kindom but because of you she's attacking her homeland," says whitey junior angrily"

Anos looked at him with bored face

What makes you think she loves obelia," asks anos Coldly"

Because she grown up here ," says whitey junior"

If it weren't for you she would have been mine ," says whitey junior angrily"

Anos then got angry

What ! ," Asks anos angrily"

She's beautiful like a Angel she's only supposed to be mine ," says whitey junior angrily"

Well guess what athy doesn't like brats like you whitey ," says anos clearly annoyed"

You're seriously getting on my nerve ," says anos Coldly"

Anos then killed him as his body is burned into ashes .

Tch how dare he ," says anos annoyed"

Satan and ejikiel wrapped their hands towards anos .

Jealous are we ," asks Satan in a teasing manner"

Anos looks away from him

He was literally annoying thought," says ejikiel"

You would say that he has your name," says Satan "

My name starts with E not I ," says ejikiel"

Now with deviluke their army wipped out the whole obelian army leaving nothing left of them .

Now only two persons are left

That's the emperor and Duke alpheus himself.

Ferric went towards the emperor and knocked him out without even the emperor noticing his presence. While Arius captured the Duke alpheus who was seen with so many injuries on his body . Arius kicked him in the stomach as he fainted by coughing blood .

Athanasia flies towards obelia and saw that there's nothing left towards obelia now .

Athanasia smiled to herself while she went towards Anos who hugged her

Athanasia smiled to herself while she went towards Anos who hugged her .

Obelia has been fallen.