Chapter 10 fairy of sunlight

Now after Irene introduced herself as the guardian fairy athanasia was looking at her with stars in her eyes .
Irene went up to athanasia.

What's your name dear ," asks Irene in a loving manner while smiling"

My name is athanasia de Alger obelia miss Irene," says athanasia politely"

Oh my such a obedient child you are ," says Irene smiling"

Thank-you miss Irene," says athanasia smiling at her"

Tell me dear who named you ," asks Irene"

Oh my mother named me miss Irene," says athanasia"

Such a bold name you have do you know the meaning of your name child ," asks Irene smiling"

Yes I do miss Irene," says athanasia"

Are you done playing around Irene," asks Anos annoyed that she's taking so much time "

Fufufu your majesty I will start right now ," says Irene smirking"

Athanasia was confused on what's happening thought

Child come forward," says Irene flying towards athanasia"

Athanasia didn't understand what's happening right now . She agreed either way .

Now place your hand within my hand ," says Irene as she places her hands towards athanasia and athanasia did the same "

Irene closed her eyes and her body glowed bright yellow. She used identification simplify on athanasia which glowed a bright white colour which resembles sunlight itself. Irene opened her eyes and her eyes widened at the result she got .

Anos went up to athanasia

Hey how are you feeling," asks anos checking wheather athy is okay "

I'm alright don't worry about me ," says athanasia smiling at him"

Anos signed in relief 

Can you wait here for a minute," asks anos looking at athy"

Athanasia nodded

Anos went towards Irene and Irene snapped out of her thought

You did well Irene bell take a rest for now," says anos "

Thank-you Anos sama ," says Irene smiling slightly"

We'll talk later about this ," says anos "

Irene agreed and both Anos and athanasia went disappeared from the forest leaving Irene in her thoughts .

Irene flew towards the sky

There's no mistake about it ," thought Irene"

That girl athanasia she's one of us but how ," thought Irene"

I need to inform the queen about this I'm sure the war have ended already by now ," thought Irene"

Irene opened a crystal ball which showed a beautiful women with blonde hair and green eyes with a voluptuous figure "

The women which appeared on the crystal ball is the Queen of fairies and her majesty Jasmin Atlantas.

Ara Irene what seems to be the problem," asks Jasmin sipping "

Greetings her majesty may there be glory towards the moon of Atlantas," says Irene bowing towards Jasmin"

What seems to be problem," asks Jasmin"

Her majesty a new fairy was revealed," says Irene"

How is that possible," asks Jasmin surprised by this "

Anos sama have asked me to check wheather the girl is a fairy or not ," says Irene "

The fairies other than my daughter's and the small familier fairies others are supposed to be extinct," says Jasmin in a serious voice"

That's why I'm also surprised by the result I got her majesty," says Irene"

Hm how did the girl look like ," asks Jasmin"

The girl looked exactly like princess diana except her eyes her majesty," says Irene"

Oh a girl who look exactly like my daughter now I really want to see her ," says Jasmin intrested"

What about her eyes ," asks Jasmin"

She has jeweled eyes her majesty," says Irene"

Oh she's an obelian," says Jasmin"

Her personality is exactly like princess diana her majesty," says Irene"

Interesting so which fairy is she ," asks Jasmin"

Fairy of sunlight her majesty," replied Irene"

Oh another sunlight fairy," says Jasmin"

Her majesty how is princess Diana," asks Irene"

She's alright her core have been fixed and the war already got over ," says Jasmin smiling"

Glad to hear about it ," replied Irene"

Irene closed the crystal ball and the call got over . She flew towards the Lake and summoned one of the small fairy are babied the small ones .