Chapter 37 Endless torture

In the Atlantas confinement prison number 001 former princess of obelia have been seen wearing bagy clothes . Her appearance have also changed . Her jewelry eyes which usually shine brightly was no dark and her long brown hair was no cut shortly. She has a massive scar on her face .

Two guards of Atlantas have been standing there watching the area

Two guards of Atlantas have been standing there watching the area .

The two figures came to the confinement prison 001 . The guards greeted them .

The two figures are zarinah le Roxaille and dilluc le Stellarium.

Is the witch still asleep," asks dilluc"

" Yes your highness"

All right you can leave for now and check the other prisoners ," says zarinah"

They bowed and left .

Dilluc smirks

Dilluc went towards her and summons a large potions of cold water and points it at top of her when it falls on her she wake up quickly and gasped when she felt the coldness.

Jennette looked around and saw she was in another prison . She's feeling scared .

Finally the bitch is awake ," says dilluc Coldly"

Jennette looked in front and saw the same pink hair girl and a handsome red haired guy with long hair .

Where am I," asks Jennette in a low voice"

Zarinah went towards her and touches her massive scar .

Would you look at this dilluc nii san ," says zarinah"

Well what a nasty scar you got there bitch ," says dilluc smirking"

Jennette gritts her teeth in annoyance

But then again you were still a masty bitch with or without scar ," says dilluc Coldly"

You will pay for hurting the crown Princess of obelia ," says Jennette determined that Claude will save her"

Dilluc and zarinah laughs at her

Hahahaha she's so clueless isn't she ," says dilluc laughing"

Ara Ara didn't you know obelia empire have already fallen to ashes ," says zarinah smirking"

Jennette eyes widened by the news

No! You're lying," says Jennette"

That seriously doesn't matter since you're going to die anyway," says dilluc "

Stay away from me ," says Jennette getting scared"

Dilluc eyes darkened

You will pay for hurting my beloved cousin ," says dilluc Coldly"

Dilluc then summons a spear made out of flames and kicks Jennette stomach while she vomits blood and screams for help .

Please help ," says Jennette weakly"

Dilluc places her face with the spear while Jennette was shaking too much .

Hey bitch stop shaking," says dilluc Coldly"

Dilluc places the spear which is covered with flames on both side of Jennette face as her face was now burned by the flames . Jennette screamed and cried for help .

Please stop I beg of you ," says Jennette crying"

Beg! Ha even if you beg I won't stop bitch ," says dilluc as his green eyes turned red "

Jennette was crying in a very ugly manner .

Can you stop your ugly crying brat ," says zarinah annoyed by her crying "

Can't you do anything other than crying bitch ," says dilluc Coldly "

Then the chains on Jennette hand transformed into a huge big box only covering Jennette. Jennette fell on the box trying to escape but she can only see pitch black area . Nothing else she can see . She tried running towards the exit but there was shadows and a huge black sharp teeth monster right in front of her . Jennette tried to escape by turning to other direction but what she see was the place was surrounded by shadow monster that each of them started attacking her . Many of them scratched her face while some choked her then the box soon stopped revealing herself in the chains while there were many injuries on her body .

Jennette was having trouble breathing. Soon she feel into endless sleep which is a nightmare for her as she's being tortured in her sleep by the shadows.

Athanasia soon came towards her cousins and saw Jennette conditions.

She looks like a mess ," says athanasia"

That's to be expected because prisoners in here feel nightmare nothing else ," says dilluc"

Athy why did you come here ," asks zarinah"

Just wanted to see Jennette condition," says athanasia"

Oh that bitch condition is worse ," says dilluc"

Come on athy let's go back ," says zarinah placing an arm on athanasia shoulder"

Of course," says athanasia walking out of the confinement prison area with zarinah and dilluc "