Chapter 38 I should have never loved you

In the confinement prison number 003 there lies the former emperor of obelia who just woken up from his slumber. Claude looked at his surrounding and wasn't sure where he was . He was in an unfamiliar place . The two guards noticed the man awake and one went to inform princess Diana.

Soon the guard came along with princess diana her new husband and Anos. Claude eyes went wide when he saw his brother alive .

You! How are you alive ," asks Claude glaring at him"

You never killed me Claude," says anastacious Coldly"

Claude then glared at anos for ruining the execution.

And you! How dare you stop the execution," says Claude Coldly"

Anos went towards him and kicked him hardly.

Yes I dare to trash ," says anos Coldly"

Honestly Claude you look so pathetic right now ," says anastacious looking down at him"

Ughh ," says Claude"

How disappointing," says diana showing herself to Claude "

Claude when he saw that women his head was in so much pain

Claude when he saw that women his head was in so much pain .

Diana slapped him

You! How dare you," says Claude glaring at the women "

Yes I dare too bastard you killed my bestfriend and mistreated my daughter Claude," says Diana looking at him Coldly "

What daughter the only daughter I have is Jennette," says Claude glaring at Diana "

Coward," says Anos "

Your daughter! We'll see about that," says anastacious"

Diana calms herself down

Anastacious holds her hand while diana smiles at him . Claude for some reason felt irritated by this .

Claude you're nothing but a coward I trusted you with my daughter and this is how you treat her ," says diana Coldly"

Claude remained silent

I should not have loved you Claude I was a fool to love you ," says Diana Coldly"

No! Please don't go ," says Claude weakly"

Diana looked at him cruelly

Foolish bastard I curse you with my hate ," says diana Coldly while walking away with anastacious"

Claude feel to the ground unconscious.

Meanwhile with Anos

Anos went towards confinement prison number 002 where former Duke alpheus was being held captive. Anos saw athanasia there .