Chapter 29 Declaration of war

After two days

Meanwhile in the obelian empire

Claude was having a really bad nightmare ever since he decided to execute that wench he's been having nightmare.

And ever since that mysterious man saved princess athanasia there has never been a day where sunlight was present.

All the commoners and nobles started to rebel against each other.

Jennette cursed that man who saved athanasia while ejikiel was feeling jealous of that man .

With Jeanette

How annoying," says Jennette gritting her teeth"

If only that mysterious man didn't come and ruin everything," says Jennette angrily"

Jennette calmed herself down .

It's my wedding day today what could possibly go wrong," says Jennette smiling"

Rosaline came to her room

Auntie," says Jennette happily"

With athanasia out of the picture you can rule obelia," says Rosaline grinning"

Yes auntie," says Jennette"

I'll let ejikiel handle it , I don't want to stress over an empire where there's already a crisis happening," thought Jennette"

Rosaline called the maids and asked them to help Jennette with the wedding dress .

Jennette was wearing a white gown while covering her face with a veil .

Every nobles and commoner we're invited to the wedding as it was the wedding of the lovely princess of obelia. .

Claude was walking Jennette down the aisle where ejikiel was standing wearing a white suit . Claude handed Jennette to ejikiel. Both of them told their vows and do what's best for the country and to make sure obelia will see sunlight once again.

Many of them clapped and congratulated them .

Ejikiel and Jennette danced as the newlyweds. Then Jennette danced with Claude.

Everything's going great ," thought Jennette"

Meanwhile four figures teleported to the forest of obelia.

The figures who appeared right now are one is Anos, another one is zarinah, another one is Julio and last one is lala.

Firstly I have to capture someone," says Anos"

The three of them nodded .

Anastacious was trying to find the man who helped his niece escape her execution and responsible for making obelia night .

You have to find that man at any cost with him own our side you'll be able to take the throne," says athernatius through anastacious mind"

I don't think that might be possible that man seems to care so much for athy ," thought anastacious "

Anos appeared right infront of anastacious.

Looking for me spirit ," says anos walking closer to him "

Athernatius eyes widen .

Anos pulled out the soul that's eating him alive and captured the soul trapping him in a place filled with nothing but dead body . Athernatius screamed in horror while he's spirit body got drained just being in that horrible place . In other words he died .