Chapter 35 Captured

Meanwhile at the Judith manor

Rosaline was trying to escape with Jennette but Jennette was nowhere to be found.

The maids in the Royal palace informed her that Jennette went missing.

Rosaline was worried for her neice mainly but she's also worried that someone may expose her plan . She grabbed her things and tried to run away from obelia that way she will survive but then the door of her manor opened which revealed to be her worthless daughter.

Trying to run away " Mother" ," says Sarah mocking her"

You ! I demand you to help me ," ordered Rosaline"

Hm and why the hell should I," says Sarah Coldly"

I'm your mother for god's sake," says Rosaline irritated by her "

Sarah rolls her eyes at her

Mother! You please don't make me laugh. All my life you have only paid attention to Jennette because she was related to the Royal family and neglected me and treated me like trash . Why should I help someone like you ," says Sarah Coldly"

Sarah my dear daughter that was in the past it doesn't matter anymore," says Rosaline with fake concern"

Disgusting! You're no mother of mine ," says Sarah while glaring at her"

I stopped seeing you as my mother since the day you decided to neglect me," says Sarah "

You must be stupid to think I'm on obelia side to begin with ," says Sarah smirking"

Rosaline eyes widened by this

You! Traitor," yells Rosaline annoyed"

Turn around," says one familier face"

Rosaline turns around and saw the former emperor, Diana and Anos.

Oh your majesty please kill this traitor," says Rosaline getting down in front of anastacious"

Anastacious just looks at her disgusted

What makes you think that I'm on obelia side Rosaline," says anastacious glaring at her"

Rosaline eyes widen

Diana went towards her and slapped her hard as she fell to the ground while touching her cheek.

That's for slandering my daughter," says Diana Coldly"

Anos went towards her and kicked her in the stomach as she hit the wall while it was crushed to pieces leaving a broken area .

That's for framing my girlfriend you piece of trash ," says anos Coldly"

Rosaline was too scared to move .

The pressure these people gives her is too much .

Anos then knocks her out unconscious.

Great job ," says anastacious"

Thank-you father in law ," says anos smirking"

Anastacious got a tick mark

What did you call me ," asks anastacious angrily "

Father in law ," says anos smirking "

Diana lightly flicks both anos and anastacious on the head .

Don't argue now ," says Diana "

Yes ," says anastacious "

Anos nodded .

Anos then placed Rosaline in a barrier and teleported her to Atlantas prison while he teleported right in Judith manor and blasted the whole house which was left with nothing but ashes .

Yes that's right Judith house was done for.

Anastacious and anos went towards the battlefield.

Surprisingly you can fight well ," says anos looking at anastacious"

Of course I can ," says anastacious"