Chapter 15 Framed

Anos was sitting in his throne as he created a crystal ball which showed a handsome man with short red hair and green eyes

This man was Asmodeous le Stellarium Demon god Emperor of underworld Stellarium Empire where most demons live.

Asmo kun ," says Anos"

So?," Asks Asmo"

Princess Diana she really has a daughter," says anos "

Zierrah will be happy about this news," says Asmo"

I don't really think so ," says Anos "

Why is that anos," asks Asmo"

Her father is a obelian," says Anos"

What does that have to do with anything," asks Asmo"

Everyone except Lily her nanny and one girl whom she befriend treated her like shit ," says anos in a dark voice"

WHAT! ," Says Asmo  as his face darkened"

Athy father is a piece of shit who neglected her from the moment she was born ," says anos as his face darkened"

Father in law needs to know about this ," says Asmo"

Great idea Asmo ," says anos smirking"

Does the girl knows about her mother's origins ," asks Asmo"

I was going to tell her the next time I visit her ," says Anos smiling"

Anything you want to tell me Anos," asks Asmo smirking"

Ha! She's my women," says Anos blushing"

Finally! If you were still single that damn dogs won't stop barking about marriage proposal," says Asmo annoyed"

That's a pain ," says anos "

Teleport to Atlantas after you tell the girl about her mother's origin . Everyone's in Atlantas," says Asmo"

Sure ," says Anos"

What's the girl's name ," asks Asmo"

It's athanasia," says anos smiling"

I like her name ," says Asmo"

So the call got over and Anos decided to visit athanasia after he takes a bath .

Now in obelian empire

Jeanette was already announced as crown Princess of obelian Empire. She was said to be a lovely princess with angelic heart . She was loved by the whole empire. Athanasia helped her in things she didn't know. Sarah and athanasia became great friends. Rosaline didn't like that her daughter was getting close to the abandoned princess. But she didn't listen to her mother who only cares about Jennette and fame . The lovely princess was engaged to her fiance ejikiel alpheus.