Chapter 33 Assemble

Meanwhile at Atlantas Empire

Zarinah and shido came back and told Exactly what happened at the meeting.

Everyone was enraged with what they heard especially Edward.

Edward came forward and spoke

Show no mercy I need that trash emperor alive ," says Edward Coldly"

And Rosaline, Jennette, Duke and Chimera I want them alive too ," says diana Coldly"

She can be scary sometimes," thought anastacious"

With athanasia and zarinah

Zia nee san ," calls athanasia"

Oh athy what is it ," asks zarinah"

I'm nervous for tomorrow," says athanasia nervously"

Zarinah smiles at her

It's fine to be nervous it's your first time at the battle field right ," says zarinah"

Athy nodded

If anything happens to you I'll protect you," says anos appearing out of nowhere"

Anos went upto her and hugged her

Anos ," says athy touching his cheek"

Yes my little jewel ," says anos in a flirty manner"

Athanasia flips his head lightly

Don't do anything reckless okay ," says athanasia placing her hand in the hips"

Anos chuckles at her behaviour

Of course not ," says anos smiling "

Ara Ara anos nii san such a rare sight to see you flirting," says zarinah "

Anos looks at her

She's going to be my queen anyway," says anos hugging her"

Hm you have to get through grandpa and uncle ana you know," says zarinah"

Sure I will ," says anos"

Anyway I'll leave you guys alone now ," says zarinah leaving them alone "

Zarinah teleported to Roxaille and saw shido . Both of them went to uncle Callisto. He told them they're in charge of leading the team which both of them agreed .

Zarinah and shido assembled the Roxaille main team Bloodivores and pureblood paramonial vampires. Behind them are a million army of Roxaille who are present here .

Everyone greeted both of them.

Shido lined the Bloodivores in the left side of the border line . While the paramonial vampires to the right side of the border line in front of them are zarinah and shido .

While zarinah ordered the soldiers to assemble in the third row . Each of them divided as A, B, C . There's thousands in each a,b and c rows .

Is everyone ready ," says zarinah in a serious manner"

" Yes your highness"

" We'll follow your command"

Everyone then replied

That's better ," says shido in a serious manner"

Alright now then Rose I have something very important for you to do ," says zarinah with a smirk"

Rose  saw her smirk she was excited what zarinah wanted to say .

Rose  went towards her and zarinah showed her a picture of Jennette.

Who's this ugly human ," says Rose  with a poker face"

This is Jennette the so called lovely princess of obelia," says zarinah"

She's ugly," says zen"

I agree with you Zena kun~," says Rose  in a seductive voice"

Zen smirked at her voice while zarinah just signs .

Anyway what can I do for you ," asks Rose  excited"

Glad you asked my dear Rose  ," says zarinah smirking"

I want you to dress up as a maid and kidnap her you're free to do whatever you want with her ," says zarinah smirking"

I will gladly do it ," says Rose  smirking"

Now that's something I like to hear ," says zarinah smiling"

Zarinah and shido dismissed them .

Meanwhile in Stellarium

Asmodeous told Julio and Anos they're in charge of leading the team . Both of them agreed . Julio and anos teleported to the hall of flames where many of the demon lords and Stellarium main forces are present.

Anos called his team as they were standing besides him . Rimuru and his people were also present here. Julio then commanded the the seven deadly sins and the primordial pureblood demons in the arena . Then like one million demon soliders we're present here .

" Show the people of obelia what will happen if they dare to mess with my cousin," says Julio in a serious manner "

Not to mention someone important to me," says anos in a serious manner "

Everyone cheered and decided to obey both of them.

Meanwhile in deviluke

The queen sephie Satan deviluke arrived in the training ground and summoned the important elite group of deviluke with thousands of alien soliders with her daughters and king gid with his loyal knight zastin .

" There will be no failure do you understand," says gid in a cold tone"

" Yes your majesty "

Sephie dismissed them

And now meanwhile in Atlantas.

Julian and ferric was in charge of leading the team to the war . Atlantas Elite team and protector of Atlantas arrived at the scene . Soldiers consisting of thousands of merman , mermaids and Edward trusted demons we're present here .

P.S ( the mermaid and mermen can turn into human while going to war or outside the water)

Is everyone ready ," asks Julien in a serious manner"

" Yes your highness"

Those mortals will pay for how they treated my neice ," says ferric in a serious manner"

" They won't get away with this"

" How dare they treat princess diana daughter harshly"

Show no mercy exactly like what dad said is that clear ," says ferric Coldly "

Everyone cheered and nodded . While Satan and ferric nodded and dismissed others and went to train with their other brothers and sisters.