Chapter 6 Revealed

Athanasia was in her room changing into some nice dress . Lily helped her get changed .

Athanasia was wearing a plain white dress with floral design. She didn't have any jewellery or anything to wear because the Ruby palace has low budget since the emperor never even bothered to pay them .

Lily I'm going to the garden," says athanasia smiling at her"

Lily suggested she will come with her .

No need Lily I can walk on my own you can take a rest ," says athanasia smiling"

Alright princess," says Lily happy that the princess is enjoying her days"

Athanasia was walking to the garden when she saw her father . She tried to reach out to him .

Father ," calls athanasia happy to meet her father"

Claude stared at her Coldly

Who gave you the permission to call me father wench ," says Claude looking at athanasia Coldly "

Athanasia was startled when she heard how her father responded towards her .

Eh! Lily told that father loves me ," thought athanasia tears coming from her face"

Shouldn't father's supposed to love their daughter," thought athanasia sadly and looking gloomy "

Felix felt pity for the princess she didn't deserved to be treated like this .

Let's go Felix I have more important things to do than waste my time with this rat ," says Claude Coldly without even looking back at his daughter "

Felix just followed his majesty leaving athanasia alone .

Just why , why can't he accept me as his daughter I been trying so hard ," says athanasia as tears starts to form from her face"

Athanasia wipped her tears she didn't want Anos to see her like this .

It's not fair , not fair," thought athanasia gloomy"

Athanasia just signs to herself

I will keep trying I know father will accept me," thought athanasia sadly"

But he was so cold to me ," thought athanasia sadly"

No don't think like that athy ," thought athanasia getting negative thoughts out of her mind "

Meanwhile with Anos