chapter 2 ( first meet )

Y/n pov : 

I just move to another city or we can say it's more like a village , but whatever I'm here for my work to gain some information about my new book . I have to acknowledge my story background first. I think according to my story topic this village and it's culture will help me.
But as per the weather I regret to come here it's so cold here and because of heavy snow fall all the roads are jam .I find no texi... but I have to reach to my hotel before night and it's already 6pm.

I was really walking on the snow in this so much cold weather for around past 2 hours but still couldn't find any taxi in fact it's getting more and more cold and dark here and the road is all silent .
Now I'm very tired and little scared too.. IDK where I'm.. Here is not a single house or a hotel. How can it's possible...

Y/n : wait a min am I lost... No no no i can't even call anyone there is no network in this stupid village I really regret to come here

 No no no i can't even call anyone there is no network in this stupid village I really regret to come here

Author's pov :

Taehyung is also at this village at his old farm house or his late granny's place. Whenever he feel low he came here he feel peace here...

Today he was also going to return home back but stuck at the road due to heavy snow fall so he decided to go back to form house the suddenly.......

Taehyung :  stop the car driver.
I think there is someone in the edge of the road..  (In mind)

He come out of the car went to that person who is laying on the road totally unconscious and her body is shivering badly.

Taehyung : oh shit!.. She is shivering...
" hello miss hello are you okay " she don't seems like Korean who's is she and how she got in an accident it's dangerous to be here I have to take her to my house.

Then taehyung quickly took you In his arms lifting you up in bridal style and take you in the car made you sit in his lap and started to caress your palms.

Taehyung : I feel like she is freezing her body is shivering badly .
He was looking at her worriedly continuously rubbing her hands  then somehow he take out his coat and made her ware that he was staring at her face how her Chicks,  nose & chin become all red and lip become all dry due to cold. He don't know why but seeing her like that his heart started to beat fast for a unknown girl.
Soon they reached Taehyung's farm house

and he again took her in bridal style and went to his room laying her down in his bed he cover her with warm and thik blanket

Taehyung : driver I told you to call the doctor ?

Driver : sir actually because of heavy snow fall Dr can't able to reach . I try to go bring him by my own but  all the ways are block... Sry sir.

Taehyung : Aishh... Just call Mrs min ( maid)  this girl is shivering and her clothes  are also all wet.

After a min Mrs min come..

Taehyung : Mrs min change her clothes. Her clothes are wet and she is unconscious.

Mrs min : yes sir.. You guys wait outside..
Then she change her clothes and made her ware one of Taehyung's shirt.
" sir I change her clothes but I think she has little fever. " she said

Taehyung : hmm you two go .

Then he enter in the room and saw the girl cover with a thik blanket her face is only showing . He come near her and sat beside her on the bed. He was again lost in her.
She don't seems to feel that cold now thank God ( he thought)
He noticed that her her lips, nose & checks are not yet dry infact she is sweating a little maybe coz of fever... But still at this condition how beautiful she is looking how she is really very beautiful that he never saw such beauty.
Her milky skin ( little pale rn)  soft plump lips, big eye lashes, a small mole making her look like a absolute ethernal.

Unknownly he held her hand and caress a little still staring at her...

Taehyung : who are you? ...why are you not waking up? Why unknownly I'm so much tence for you.. Just wake-up please I'm waiting...........
Suddenly she hold his hand tightly started to sweat badly and mummering slowly.. Taehyung become panic and don't think much and just hug her making her calm by sudden touch.

Taehyung : Shhhh.. Shh it's OK its OK.. I'm here relax hmm.. You'r good nothing happened relax...

He started to caress her hair softly making her totally calm he slightly lay beside still holding her in his arms pulling her more closer he make sure to secure her in his arms and not to disturb her
After some time he  go under the blanket  as well and sleep by holding her.

Note;
This story is based on imagination and all the incident
are in fiction manner.
Lately, this is my first book so I'm sorry if there's any mistake. English is not my first language.

And this book is only a imagination.

Feel free to suggest your ideas and please vote and comment don't be a silent reader....
   < vote >🌟
   < comment >👇

See you in next part 😊