chapter 5 [what happened to me]

Next day

Today taehyung and yn sign the papers not marriage but a contract marriage papers . There were a small gathering  few people only invited . Yn meet Taehyung's some friends also like jimin  and  jungkook. Jimin is kinda flirty but funny . They  become  good friends of yours.

Time skip
After the party
At there share bedroom

Yn was standing near the window

Wareing this _☝

when taehyung come and stand beside her

Taehyung : yn... What are you thinking?

Yn : huh nothing just ...

Taehyung : come here... (  he made you turn to him and held your both hands softly rising yn's heartbeat for the first time)

Taehyung : don't be nervous just believe in me..
In this few months I will respect you and your decisions make sure to make you smile and take care of you, I will never do anything without your concern.hmmm..( softly) 

Yn :  hmm ( smile)

Taehyung : now go and sleep you must be tired ...

She go to bed and lay down.

Yn : where are you going?

Taehyung : couch ( cutely like a kid )

Yn :   taehyung I just said, I believe you and this bed is also so big it has enough space for both of us come here you can sleep here

Taehyung : but yn...

Yn : taehyung it's your bed obviously please... Don't make it awkward now drop the formality .

He hesitately came and lay beside her
Yn :good night
Taehyung :good night

Next morning

Yn wake up and took a shower now she is in front of the mirror while ware a beautiful Saree..

Then taehyung wake up and his eyes got widden looking at you

Taehyung : so beautiful... ( can't stop smiling )
He was admiring you for so long then come to his sense when you spoke..

Yn : done starring... I know I'm beautiful. ( smirk)

he smile shyly and come towards you then stand behind you and whisper slowly In your ear

Taehyung :  such a beautiful wife I have ( eyeing you from the mirror to top to bottom)

Her checks burn a little now she don't  need blush 😜

Taehyung : ( chuckled ) BTW what are you wareing don't you think it's little.....

Yn : little what? ( turn around )
Am I.... Not looking good..... You don't like it ( teasing him)

They are now very close that taehyung become statue and lost in her eyes

Now.. how can i tell you how much i like it how can I tell you you're looking like a goddess.... Aagghh control taehyung don't look at her like this. ( in mind)

Taehyung : uhg..nohh itss not like that I don't mean that ( become red)

Yn : then what do you mean taehyung... ( coming more near him ) tell me....

Ynahh...( he closed his eyes and whisper slowly)

Yn was controling her laugh..

Yn : hahhaahaa look at you taehyung ....( laughing)

He open his eyes and become hella embarrassed and turn to go but you stop him...

Yn : I like shy boys You are so cuteee... ( smile)

Finally he went inside the washroom and breath with a thumping heart

Taehyung : oh God what was that... My heart almost pop out this girl definitely kill me some day but wait am I really blushhhhh  arghh.. How can I... and moreover in front of her shit taehyung what happened to you... Stop smiling now.. ( still smiling madly)

Please ignore if there is any spelling mistakes

See you in next part.
.
.
.
.
.
Votes 🌟
Comments 👇