chapter 12 ( hurt)

Your words kinda hurt him he left from there

You were processing whats that

Jimin : hey yn...

Yn : hey jimin " they hug"

Jimin : yn You'r looking so gorgeous... Sweetheart

Yn : jimin... Stop your flirting you know taehyung will get angry...

Jimin : and gives you punishment right ( smirk )

Yn : you... Jimin ..."shout " they started to run on the empty hallway
Suddenly you bumped into someone...

It was taehyung

Yn : I'm sorry tae..

Taehyung : you two are kids or what "angry "

Jimin : bro chill (cutoff)

Taehyung : you shut up shorty and you yn stand beside me don't go anywhere "coldly "

Yn : why are you so angry (pout )

Jimin : leave him yn... Come let's dance " he offer her his hand and she accept"

Taehyung pov

I was standing there watching jimin and yn dancing while laughing and giggling happily. And I accept I feel really really very jealous. I already told yn to stand beside me but no she go with jimin leaving me ( angry)

How beautiful she is looking . I planed so much for her tonight I want to dance with her I should be in jimin's place I want to spend time with her. I imagine so much with her but she..

After some min

Yn come back to taehyung but he was not there then she saw him at the bar counter drinking.

Yn : taehyung why are you drinking so much . Come let's go it's already so late... "She held his hand but he yanked it harshly  "

Taehyung : what do you want Now.. Go. Go to your jimin.

Yn : what.. Taehyung your are so much drunk. ( she again try to held his hand)

Taehyung :dont touch me yn ( shout loudly)

Yn : why are you shouting taehyung... "Pissed off "

Taehyung : you made me shout at you. Your so annoying.

Yn : taehyung don't create a Scene here everyone is watching us

Taehyung : Ohh really what happened back then when you leave me along and dancing with jimin in front of everyone

Yn : taehyung.. I ..

Taehyung : just leave me yn...

Yn : no way I'm not leaving you in this condition. Now don't be stubborn and come with me.

Taehyung : don't pretend that you care yn

Yn : I do care for you.... (shouting)

Taehyung : why huh... Who you are to me...

Yn : I... I.. Am.. Your wa.. Wife... (shuttering)

Taehyung : huh.. (chuckled) wife huhhh then why are you shuttering..
You are not my wife  but just a fake wife until the contract end understand "he shout loudly "
Now stop pretending that you care for me... I don't need your care just get lost from here.
And yeah don't try to be my real wife.

She got hurt from Taehyung's words so badly that she do not said any word and leave from there crying mess she felt so so so much hurt. She know that he is drunk but still what he said was the worst for her to hold back her tears and heart

Jimin and JK were unknown from all this.

JK : hey hi noona.... OMG noona (sister in law) why are you crying what happened..

Jimin : yah yn suddenly what happened?

Yn : your friend gone mad... Tell him that I hate him I hate him so much.... ( she left crying badly)

JK : bro I think something is... (cutoff)

Jimin : oh God taehyung what you did now.... Do one thing jungkook go to yn I'll handle him

JK : OK

JK drop yn home safely.....jimin went to taehyung and he is hella drunk that he don't even realise how he humiliated yn. He was so drunk that he fainted. After that jimin take him to home.

Yn was in her room crying... She was really very hurt

Yn pov

Why I'm hurt so much.. He was right though I'm no one to him but just a fake wife.. Am I really annoy him so much. He never ever shouted me like that .What happen to him.
He is right yn. You should stop being his wife bcoz you'r not his wife when this contract will end he gonna live you . This all is gonna finish.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please guys if you like my story comment me and give some feedback it will encourage me.
See you in next part have a nice day...