chapter 16 [ cute cuddle ]

Suddenly the door knock...

Y/d : di.. Di... Yn di open the door ...oyeee kumkaran...

Yn : what the hell ye Nalayak..

Taehyung : your brother?

Yn : yeah..

Taehyung : in this time?

Yn : huh.. ( sign) he is like that ...you go go hide somewhere hide...

Taehyung : but yn.... ( she push him behind the curtain)

Yn open the door....

Let me also tell you how yn's brother looks like...

Imagine Yn's brother looks like that ___☝

Y/b : what was you doing sleepy head.. ( he hit her head)

Yn :  Wth " hit him too" normally people sleep at this time... And you battamiz ....i'll tell dad...

He mocked her... Brother sister thing... ..

Y/b : didu... "pout " I'm hungry

Yn : I knew it you always do this I know your not hungry but just teasing me .

Y/b : hehe.... But this time I'm really hungry.... Please didu..

Yn : you are such a bhukkhad

" taehyung was watching all this.... And smiling "

Taehyung : what is bhukkhad? He mumbled

Yn : yash go ...you know right we are not in our home we are In uncles home.. And at this time I can't make anything for you...

Yash : didu please . Just a smoothie ( cutely)

Yn: stop being cring now... You are so annoying... Why are you irritate me so much

Y/b : stop scolding me.....come " he drag her outside "

Taehyung  secrectly follow them downstairs

They are now in the kitchen . Secrectly making smoothie like a thife while having little cute fight and fun.. They are looking such a adorable brother and sister..

Taehyung was watching all of this smilingly

Yn : enough now.. Go and sleep.. I'm tired too

Y/b : OK bye didu Gn... ( smile and he left)

U turn.. But suddenly someone lift up you in bridal style.

Yn : taehyung.... What are you doing what if someone see us... ( whisper)

Taehyung : seriously yn it's fucking 2 in the morning ( am).. Now just shut up no one will come

Next morning

Yn pov

When I wake up I was Case's in my man's arms. And as always he is sleeping like a baby hugging me so peacefully. I really can't believe how he slept all those nights without me... ( she smile admiring him )

 ( she smile admiring him )

Yn : tae... Tae... Wakeup

Taehyung : Umm.. Yn.. Let's sleep more I'm not going today... "In sleepy voice "

Yn : where are you not going?

Taehyung : office ( she chuckled)

Yn : wake up Mr CEO we are not at our home " he open his eyes "  good morning ( she smile and said)

Taehyung : " pout" I don't wanna go

Yn : where office?... ( tease)

Taehyung : no ( pout)

Yn : then.... ( whisper closed to his face, and he notice then a red tint spread on his checks instantly)

Taehyung: I... I..

Yn : what...( More closely )

Yn... Yn.... ( yn's mother)

She got up hurriedly...

Yn : yess MA...

Y/m : yn get up and be ready... Aj Sanget hai na...

Yn : OK MA.. Coming

Yn : taehyung... How will you go to your room ( he was just looking at her laying at the bed)

Tae...( She said )

Taehyung : huh... What...

Yn : what what....  ( with are you serious face)  Leave...

Taehyung : come here...

Yn : no just get up enough now...

He pulled her and now she is over him

Taehyung : you really look so beautiful in the morning everyday... I missed you so much..

He was staring at her  rosy lips ...and then he slowly placed his lips on her.. She was little shocked thatways she didn't kiss him back... Then he bit her lips... Indicating her to kiss him back and now she did.... They kissed each other for some good min... And then be apart. She immediately stand up and leave to washroom being all red like tomato 🍅.

Taehyung : arghh her lips.....this girl ....im really addicted to her now .... I love you yn  ( he smile) .
.
.
.
.
.
Please do votes and comments 👇🌟and sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes... Please ignore that...

Again of you like the story or this part pls pls comment down some things your opinion about it and do votes to...

To be continued...

Stay turn

See you in next part

Bye

Have a good sleep

Take care