chapter 3 (don't go)

Y/n pov
When I wake-up I saw I'm at an unknown place it's looking like a cosy cottage then I saw a lady..

Mrs min : good morning mam. You wake-up how are you feeling now are you okay let me check

Y/n : wait.. , don't come close first tell me who are you? what's this place and why I m here ? And who change my clothes? ( confuse )

Mrs min : relax mam.  I'll tell you but first please sit and have this hot soup you must be hungry.

Y/n : listen I never eat anything given by any stranger. just tell me already what I ask..

Mrs min : mam actually I'm maid here and you are at our boss's farm house last night sir brings you here you must be fainted due to cold weather last night so you'r shivering very badly or your clothes too was all wet I change your clothes mam thats it , I only know this much. Sir only told me this much and said that take care of you ....so I arrange some clothes for you.First eat this mam and take the medicine too then be freshn up and come outside sir is waiting for you.

Y/n : Umm.. Thanks but Take this soup back. I'm OK now and I would like to have a simple coffee with your sir.

Mrs min  : sure mam ( then she left from there)

After some time :

Y/n come out getting dressed. She saw a table all set with breakfast

and then her sight turn to the tall figure facing his back towards her

and then her sight turn to the tall figure facing his back towards her.she started to walk to him and stand behind him and he turn.

Y/n pov
I'm want to know who save me last night I'm really thankful for him I was just going to call him and then he turn around . Okay wait " he is  so handsome "  that's all I can thought rn .

Taehyung : good morning. Come have a sit.
(Then we set down )
Myself  Kim taehyung .
Actually last night I found you at the street you were faint  at that cold weather there was impossible to take you hospital so I bring you here.

Y/n : thank you so much taehyung last night I was going to my hotel but bad luck I got stuck at that road and top of that the weather was so cold that I felt like my body is almost freez that I can't hold back and must be fainted.

Taehyung : it's okay... First have something to eat you must be hungry then tell me about yourself.

Y/n :  sure thank you. ( smile)

 ( smile)