Chapter 33 (ring exchange)

Today is the engagement ceremony...

Yash : let's go di ...stop crying please let's go everyone is waiting for you..

Here yash is begging his sister to come downstairs for the ring exchange. While y/n is only crying and denying .
But she have to go ....

Author's pov

Taehyung don't want to go leaving y/n here at this situation but what he can do.. He cried , he pleaded  , he requested, he beg in front of her dad but... He nither convince nor listen to him.

Now taehyung was packing his bags and stuffs . He decided to leave for today as he can't see his love exchanging ring to somebody else.

But just then.. The door knocked

Y/m : taehyung...*softly* can I come in?

He immediately hide his tears and turn

Taehyung : mom... You don't have to ask

She come and stand infront of him... Asking....

Ym : what are you doing?

Taehyung : what I can do.. *she can see the red puffy and sad eyes* I'm sorry mom.. *sob* I don't want to leave yn I don't.. wa.. Want t...to leave my wife *sob* and let her be engaged with someone else.. Ba.. But what can I do.. *crying* ( he started to cry and hug y/m she hug him back and patted his back)

Ym : calm down son... Be strong don't cry hmm....

Taehyung : you also think mom.. That we did wrong did you also not accept us... Do you also hate us mom..

( he still hugging her while crying badly on her shoulder Like he really need someone to cry on... And more like he need motherly love or support and somewhere he is expecting that support from ym)

Ym : no taehyung.. How can I hate my children ..i trust you taehyung.. I trust my daughter.. I accept your love..
But always remember 1 thing son... Love alway brings pains... sometimes war from our love ones and we have to bare the pain.. We have to fight for our love... We have to be strong..

She pulled him back from the Hug and said...

Ym : now stop crying and ware This..
*she give him a suit*

Taehyung : what is this mom..

Ym : taehyung you are not going anywhere. Just ware this and come down hmm...

Taehyung : but mom.. (Cuttof)

Ym : do you believe me?

Taehyung : yess I do... But I can't...

Ym : don't you obey your mom's wish son.. For me come down wareing this..

He nodded he can't deny her..

After some times

In the big hall there are only some people  not many only there family members and some close relatives

Everyone was there.. All dressed up
just then yn come with her brother

 All dressed upjust then yn come with her brother

Wareing this ☝

Wareing this ☝

Taehyung and rockey was standing next to each other..
Yash brings y/n with him ... not to rockey but...
To taehyung ...

Y/n was confused or so taehyung too..
They were not expecting that... Seeing y/n coming towards him Taehyung tried to back off ..he move back but rockey held his hand and whisper In his ear..

Rockey : if I was you...and Y/n was coming towards me.. For me ..looking this much beautiful then at that movement I would never back off and move away.....

That's it see you tomorrow

In the next part

Till then stay turn

Bye

Take care

Thank you

Please vote and comment.. 💕