chapter 14 [ you are really my... ]

On the other hand

Yn pov :

This is good for us taehyung to stay away from each other. I know you are drunk that night but what you say that time was right though now we need to come back where we were. We need to come back to reality to our world.

Yn....yn.... Come beta dinner is ready.... "your mom shouted from kitchen "

Now let me tell you little about yn's family and there life style .

So yn belongs to a rajesthani royal family they live in jesalmer rajesthan. They have a wealthy and quiet luxury life.

Okey now back to story.

Rn sethi family having dinner together while laughing and giggling with having chit chat.

Y/f  : yn so how is your work going?

Yn : all good Papa.

Y/f : yn we wanna tell you something...

Yn : tell papa

Y/f : we want you to get married now

Yn : what ( shocked) Ma papa I'm not ready for the marriage I don't want to get married

Y/m : yn calm down beta we understand and we are not forcing you we are just telling you to think about it.

Y/f : yes yn we are worried about you.
You live so far from us all alone. You come here after so long so we just wanna know our daughter's opinion about future.

Yn : I got it papa... But honestly I never think about getting married. I'll think about it just give me sometime.

At yn's room after dinner

Yn pov

Why thinking about to get married seems so wrong to me. Even though Papa is right but still what Papa said... That's hurt me why I feel like to tell this to taehyung.
When papa ask me to get married. My mind is only stuck with taehyung .like only he is my future.

Should I call him...?

After some days..

Today yn and her family went to there family function at yn's cousin wedding.

Yn is wareing a very beautiful dress ..
And so basically today is her cousin's jaldi ceremony.

Yn's cousin = divya

Divya is going to marry a Korean boy named Kim namjoon(ik Yk😁)
And it's a love marriege
So Kim namjoon is also a close friend of taehyung,  jimin and JK . So obviously they are also invited.
(And I'm excited 😜are you? )😂

Yn's aunty or we can say divya's mother : yn beta Can you come with me we have to welcome namjoon's guest

Yn : sure aunty

They went to the gate yn's  aunt was going to open the door when suddenly someone call her and she left telling you to take care of all.

Yn/a : yn take care of the guest I'll be back ok

Yn : OK aunty don't worry you go...
Yn open the door and widden her eyes

Taehyung was standing In front of her with a shocked expression..

Just then Yn's brother come

Yash : di what are you doing here papa have something to tell you... Oh hey guys you must be namjoon's friends right

Jimin : yesh myself park jimin nice to meet you

JK : myself jeon jungkook ( smile)

Yash : jimin and jungkook nice to meet you too. Myself yash she is my sister and yeah namjoon is our to be Jiju..

Yash : BTW
you...."To taehyung" ( cutoff) when yn leave from there out of blue and taehyung follow her.. Without saying anything and without caring about anything

For him only yn is visible rn..

Jimin : uhh.. Abb.. Yash.. Leave him he must have want to meet namjoon hyung.. ( smile awkswadly)

Yesh : oh... It's Okey come you guys I'll show you both your rooms

JK : yeah.. Come

Taehyung : yn... Yn... Ynahhh.. Stop please.. "He was running behind her everywhere she was going) finally she stop and turn

Yn : what.... (irritated)

Taehyung : what. What... What is this yn why didn't you picked up my calls... I was... ( cut off)

Yn: you was worried... ( sarcasticaly )Please don't pretend Mr Kim that you care about me.. I don't need your care.. Just leave me.. ( she said exactly mocking him)

Taehyung : yn you are still angry with me  ( sad pout)

Yn : who am I to be angry with you taehyung... Huh..

Taehyung : yn please I'm sorry so so so  much I literally don't meant all of that what I said... I was drunk yn and become a stupid.. I was really all losted that time yn.. ( softly) I lost what you are Meant to me... You are really my.... ( cutoff)

Yn/d  : you are here yn ..come.. I want you to meet someone .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please ignore spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
English is not my first language
And please please do votes and comments 🌟👇

Thank you

Take care

See you in next part

To be continued.....

Next chapter is going to be romantic... 😁stay Turn....

Contract Marriage | Indian Ff| Kim Taehyung जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें