chapter 26( emotional one)

Yn : what

Rocket in mind : I knew it there is something between you two I can see in your eyes but taehyung are you really closed to yn that you can't even see her with me. Then you have to see her with me... You have to know that she is mine .

Taehyung in mind : IDK whatever he is upto... I really don't like him but as If I'm getting the change to live with yn I should not leave it. I have to be with her to show him that she is mine.

Rockey : Yn he is your bestfriend right.. I'm planing to go see this beautiful rajesthan. So why don't he go with us. You have go come taehyung let's go

They reach yn's home at jesalmer

Yn's house or haveli ☝__

Who don't want this kind of house 😅there is nothing wrong to just imagine it right.. So if you are imagining so much things in ff then let your imagination be big Put this beautiful luxury royal house in it.

After some time

Everyone at the dinning table

Ym : yn where is taehyung? go call him....

Yn is wareing this ☝She went to his room

Yn is wareing this
She went to his room

Yn : tae let's go have dinner
(He quickly pull her and close the door behind)

Yn : tae let's go have dinner (He quickly pull her and close the door behind)

Something like this ☝

Taehyung : come here first
( he hugged her tightly crashing her bones)

Yn : tae... Ohh God...*sigh* we are at my home taehyung

Taehyung : I missed you

Yn : really I was all the time with you...

Taehyung : but I missed your smell , your scent, your warmness, this hug and this lips...
( he pull back her and say the last word (lips) emphasizing  in husky voice looking at her lips)

She understands and wrapped her hands towards his neck and pulled him more closer. Finally attached  there lips. He instantly response to the kiss and started to kiss her more passionately, his hand are continuesly roaming all over her body as always.. That making yn shiver under his touch as always but suddenly she pushed him

Yn : no taehyung

Taehyung : what no yn..?

Yn : we can't ...*looking down*

Taehyung : I can't yn.. ( she look up at him)

Yn : whha...*cutoff*

Taehyung : I can't anymore hold back... ynnn *softly* you know what.. everytime when I kiss you I don't wanna stop... I want time to get stop.. Yn I really wanna go further ... I wanna do so much things.. But in our home , in our room .Only us..*he whisper*
( he come close to her and snuggle to her neck inhaling her scent  , his eyes was closed )

Taehyung : I want to make you mine so badly yn *husky voice *

Yn : taehyung but you..

Taehyung : I'm your husband but still I have to romance with you like a secret boyfriend

Yn : I'm sorry tae..*pout*(whisper)

Taehyung : aww it's Okey baby... I'm sorry I should have to control

Yn : shall we go

Taehyung : hm.. You go I'm coming
(he pick her forehead )

Y/d : where were you? *to taehyung *

Yn was already sitting next to rockey and next to yn there is a sit left. Taehyung was going to sit there... But

Y/d : sit here ..( Y/d made him sit with him)
Taehyung felt that..

Taehyung : oh thanks sir.. I'm actually  was talking with my dad on call so.. I'm sorry if I made you all wait

Ym : it's alright son.. We don't mind.
Come now I'll serve you

Taehyung : no no no mam I'll serve by myself it's Okey

Ym : don't be formal beta you are just like my son. So think me as your mother. Don't you mom serve for you?

Taehyung :* he become silent * I don't have mother she pass away

he look down sadly.. He really miss his mom at this time

Ym come and sit beside him and try to feed him..

Taehyung : * he look up at her hand *mam what are you doing?

Ym: taehyung *she placed her other hand on his head caress a little * your mother is watching you from where ever she is. Don't be sad beta.. Is your mother mind if you call me mom. *she smile at him softly and lovingly *

He looked at her and his eyes become teary

Ym : eat it by my hand.. Hope you will find in it  moms love *he take a bit *

Taehyung : thank you *he stuttered but somehow said *

Taehyung : you know I always used to think I'm so so so unlucky even i have everything Now... But but I do missed my mom.. As a man we don't prefer to show our tears.. I also  always control myself to breakdown by seeing my dad's face... He suffered without my mom, reasing me, growing up me, taking all the responsibility ,being both my mom and dad he never show his pain. But I know how difficult it is for him, for me , for us to try to be complete for each other even knowing that we are incomeplete. I do miss my mom yess I do.. I also want a family...like like you all yn is really blessed to have a mother like you have a brother like yash and a father like mr sethi.
But you know what.. Now I feel like I'm lucky too thank you mom thanks to giving me this love . I really feel that my mom is with me.

Yn's mom also crying with him and hug him finally he break down in her embrace.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See you in next chapter

Take care

Thank you

Stay turn

And don't forget to comment and votes

To be continued...