chapter 9 { alone at home }

After the lunch you come back home. The meeting also went really well and he got the deal but now taehyung is late.

It's already 1 am and Mr kim already asleep but you were waiting for him. Just then door bell ring and you open the door . Giving him a smile and welcome him.

Taehyung : yn you are awake?

Yn : how can I sleep I was waiting for you .

Taehyung : thank you  ( smile)

Yn : you'r smile means you got the deal....

Taehyung : yess I got the deal and I'm really happy .We will gonna have a success party also.
But the reason behind this smile is you ....

Yn : me?

Taehyung : yeah after the long and tiring day I have welcomed by the most beautiful smile in the world.

She chuckled

Taehyung : ynahhh ( whining cutely) I very tired (pout)

Yn : then let's have dinner quickly and go to bed hmm...

Then they had there dinner
Rn they are  in their shared bedroom and yn is working on her laptop while taehyung is just laying on the bed....

Yn : you said you are teird then why are you not sleeping. Do you want anything?

Taehyung : Yess you...

Yn : what...

He get down from the bed  headed towards her and hug her from behind.

Taehyung : yn it's already so much late and I'm also tired can't you come already on the bed please

Yn : taehyung it's really important. But don't worry you go and sleep my work will finish soon just some min more..

He pout and silently go to bed didn't sad any word.

She secretly glance at him and chuckled

His eyes was close then suddenly he felt a cares on his hair . He turn around and immediately hug you tightly huming and groaning
softly

Yn : you are really a baby tae ( smile) so cute my cutie baby ( giggle)

She was caresing his soft heirs as his head is on her chest hugging her tightly.. After sometime he fall asleep and you too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day..
you try to wake up but can't you see down where taehyung's leg on you and his hands on your waist casing you in his embrace tightly. You look up just to find him cutely sleeping like a small baby .

You smile softly

Yn : he is a small baby seriously... ( caresing his checks )

After some time she get up  did her morning routine and went downstairs.. Today is Sunday so letting taehyung sleep some more.

Imagine she is wareing This

Around at 12 pm
You were Now at your library reading books then your eyes caught a guitar. You know how to play it and love to play and sing too . So you start to sing while playing  guitar beautifully .

Mr Kim went outside for some work and taehyung , yn is along  . Taehyung was at the leaving room watching TV while he heard some voice he went towards you ..

Taehyung : is this yn?... ( he go to library and saw you playing guitar while singing beautifully you were looking so gorgeous.

Taehyung : you are so good.

Yn : Ohh taehyung come ( he sat beside her)
Actually I saw this guitar here so I start playing . It is your guitar?

Taehyung : yeah dad gift me this BTW what were you singing please continue..

Yn : you wan't understand the lyrics  it's Bollywood song

Taehyung : music don't need language yn

She started to sing.....

Wanna know what song she was singing 😁
Stay turn __👇
I'll give the mv in next part
.....bye & and please vote 🌟
And comment 👇

bye & and please vote 🌟And comment 👇