Chapter 35 (His love for her)

Rockey : it doesn't matter now yn... You should go to Taehyung he must..*Cutoff*

Y/n : you matter rockey..

Rockey : ....

Y/n : rockey ...im sorry

He was not looking at her . He was looking straight with a cold and emotionaless  face but yn can see the emotional, the pain behind this face ...

Y/n : whatever you did... You matter alot. Without you this was impossible.

He stay silent

Y/n : wh..why did you da... Do that rockey *tears* ... I know you love me but... *Cutoff*

Rockey : I don't love you...

He was not looking at her... but she can clearly see the tears In his eyes saying total opposite of his words ..

Y/n : why are you...*crying*....

He look at her and wipe her tears

Rockey : Shh.. Don't cry yn... I can't see you like this... I know yn taehyung loves you so much maybe ...more then me . And that's why I  don't want to tell anyone how much I love you ...it will always be less compare to taehyung... *betterly smile * but still always remember y/n whatever I did I don't have any regrets about it. I did what makes you happy and seeing you happy is must for me. And about taehyung... you love him . He is a nice guys just always stay together.

She was just looking at him;  thinking... how can he say those things so easyly . Rockey really loves her... Maybe more then Taehyung  . She is seeing a man who have love for her but ready to let go of her for... Her happiness . A man like rockey deserve the best and she have so much respect for him.
She was just thinking looking at him with a smile Curve on her lips

Rockey : Or one more thing ,  you know what your brother says.....im more handsome then taehyung. I will get any girl drowing over me... *proud smirk *

Y/n : hey......*pout* Okey you are handsome but not more then taehyung... *she said more like whispering but he hear it *

He laugh

Rockey : what did u said...*laughing*
She also smile

After some time

Y/n : it's time to go...

Rockey : huh.. Yeah...
She stand up to leave when

Rockey : yn...*he call her*

Y/n : yeah..?

Rockey : can I hug you...

She smile and hug him.

He closed his eyes and a tear drop from. His eyes....

Ahumm ahumm... *a husky voice*

Y/n : Ohh tae..

Taehyung : I know that now I don't have to get jealous secretly but still you can't make me jealous this much openly

*They both chuckled *

Taehyung : come yn... Everyone is waiting *smile*

Y/n : coming... *they left*

Rockey in mind : it's hard to move on... *Sign* But I have to ..i m not gonna forget you yn.. I will always remember that I loved a girl wholeheartedly.. Truly.

Rockey was sitting there siping his drink.. BTW he his not drunk

Rockey : you know what yn.. When I first meet you.. I fall in love with you.. That day I realize I can do anything for you... And see.. *chukled* I have never thought that I really have to pay this for my first love.. But overall I'm happy very happy... At least you got your love.. About me ....this is enough for me to meeting you ...loving you ....

Arghh.... Now I just also want girl to get over of it... I feel so lonely... God please think about me too... *Pout* is there no girl for me.....

? : here... *a girl give him her hand*

Rockey : what?

? : take my hand ...

Rockey : what... But who are you ...

? : arghh...

What do think?
Who would be that girl..?

Stay turn you'll know in the next part 😉

Hey guys do you like the this part or liking my story......? Please tell me....
Comment down about your Likes and dislike. Give me your opinion.

And thanks for the amazing view and your precious votes

See you in next part

Take care

Bye❤