chapter 13 [ I miss you ]

Next day

When taehyung  awake he didn't find you next to him. He search you everywhere in the house but you were not there then he realise what happened last night he realised his mistake now he is more guilty.
He was so jealous last night that he doesn't think he was hurting her with his words

Taehyung's pov

How can I say those words to my yn arghh I hurt her. Where are you yn....( Crying )

Taehyung :  I'm so sorry yn I'm really sorry I just realized that how much I love you. I love you so much yn. Just come to me once and I'll tell you please yn. Bcoz of my possessiveness last night I fuckedup. Please don't leave me yn... Please... ( crying)

Taehyung called yn so many times but you were not picking up his calls now he is hella worried where you gone

Taehyung : dad... Dad.. Do you
Do you know where is yn

T/d : Calm down taehyung.. Calm down first
She didn't told you she went to India urgently thatways today in the early morning she Went but she inform me she is in hurry so I thought let her go first. But you don't know about it  . Is everything okay?

Taehyung : dad actually I was drunk last night we had a small fight but now I want to apologize her.... "Crack voice "

T/d : relax son it's happen in marriage life everything will be alright. You must have called her.

Taehyung : I did dad I did called her but she is not picking up my calls I m very worried dad

T/d : taehyung don't worry give her sometime everything will be alright she is your wife and my understanding daughter in law I know everything will be alright Okey...

Taehyung was really in a huge guilt he want to apologize her.

Next day

From last day you were not receiving his calls...

On the other hand

Yn : you Okey now dad , achanak Apko kya hogya tha me bohot dar gyi thi ( sobbing) suddenly what happened to you I become so scared. ( sobbing)

Y/d : yn.. You shouldn't have to come here like this beta leaving all your work.

Yn : papa how can I not come after knowing about your health. Thank God yash ( yn's brother) called me.

Y/d : yn beta relax dont worry  I'm Okey now see... "smile"

Y/m : yess beta ab tu aagyi h ab Sab Thik h .( Now have come and now everything is fine)

let me tell you what happened

Flashback

Actually taehyung was not yet  home and yn was awake crying mess about what happened . Then her phone ring
She picked up the call and it was her brother.

Y/b : hello di

she control her crying.  wipe her tears and said in normal voice.

Yn : yash why are you calling me in this time is everything okay?

Y/b : di actually papa is not well he is taking so such stress about the office and work and about you too.
Di can't you come for some days please we need you here..

Yn : yashh.... You are telling me now itna Sab kuch hogya ( this all happened) why don't you told me this earlier don't worry I'm coming Okey.

Flashback end

It's evening

On call ;

T/d to yn : yn dear how's your dad now.. Yeah yeah don't worry I will inform tae.. Okey you don't worry dear stay their and take care of your dad Okey

Taehyung : dad is that yn.... What she said when she is coming dad tell her to come soon...

T/d : tae what did  I told you , give her sometime . Come here let's have dinner and sleep.

Taehyung : I don't wanna eat dad you eat.

T/d : tae... Taehyung ..."he left "

At taehyung's shared bedroom ,

He was looking at his phone admiring yn's picture

Taehyung : I'm sorry yn I'm really sorry

Taehyung : I'm sorry yn I'm really sorry. How long you will not talk to me please talk to me yn.. I miss  you I can't even sleep without you Please come back to me. Look this bed this room look so empty so incomplete without you. At lease  resive my calls talk to me. I love you ( crying silently)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you like this part please vote
👇🌟

If you like this part please vote 👇🌟