chapter 4 [marry me]

Next day
In the morning,
Today they are going back to there home. Right now they both are in the car siting beside each other in silence when yn said ...

Yn : taehyung..

Taehyung : huh.. Yaa ?

Yn : are you OK?

Taehyung : yess.. what happen to me.. I'm okay..

Yn : no I mean you seems so off today is everything good Nah..?

Taehyung : yess yn ( with cold face) 
.
.
.
Yn : you dont want to marry her...

( Suddenly you said )

He look at you with little shock

Taehyung : wha...what did you said..

Yn: today is your wedding . But you don't want to marry her right?

Taehyung : how do you know that?

Yn : tommorow at the river side when you were telling me that today is your wedding and about everything.... I just noticed you are not happy with this .
I don't want to ask you that time but now you can tell me if you want to taehyung ( she come near him and hold his hands softly
His heart again beat fast...)

Yn : taehyung I'm your friend right I will understand you and if I could then surely help you too just say.....

Taehyung : just for my father's sack yn I have to marry her but.. (Cut off)

Yn : but you don't want to marry her ....(he hummed) then try to talk with your dad...

Taehyung : I can't ! Yesterday I called my dad he again started to taking tension about me.. about my marriage... Want me to come over there and just get married asap.

( they both are return now )

At the airport

Taehyung's heart is droping only just thinking about to leave yn.. He just don't want to leave her he  want to make any excuse and stop her don't know why... But he can't.. Stop her. With a heavy heart he turn around about to leave...

Yn :  where you going taehyung? (  he turn ) do you really think I will leave you in this situation I promise you taehyung I will do anything for you to help you  and now we are friends it's my duty to be with you.

Taehyung : yn..

Y/n : marry me !
.
.
.
.
.

Time skip to night
Taehyung's mantion

Taehyung : I can't believe it yn ( excitingly )you know dad himself choose that girl for me to get married but now he totally forget about her and immediately cancle the marriage when we said him about us , about that we love each other how happily he accept you yn.. Thank you so so so much yn....

Yn : how many time you will thank me taehyung..
But what about that girl? We are hurting her..

Taehyung : no yn we are not hurting her infact.. Helping her.
She is just 20  and immature and also force for this marriage but now I already told her everything and she is happy too. I think this what she wanted..

Flashback

Taehyung : what do you mean yn... (shocked)

Yn: taehyung you told me right that dr said just in few months if you fulfil your Father's wish then he may be get perfectly alright like before .Then it's OK for few months let's get into a contract marriage. In This months we will try our best to recover your dad to make him were like he before used to be.... I'll be with you taehyung. Let's just make a contract on paper for just few months OK....

Present
At dinning table

T/d : so yn what about your family dear ..tommorow we will throw a reception ..as you guys said taehyung already propose you then just have a little gathering where by signing the papar you both can be married officially.
So we have to talk to your parents.

Yn:  no need to talk to my parents Mr Kim I already told them they are fine with this and about the celebration they can't come here but after some day we will all definitely go to India and celebrate our marriage right taehyung?

Taehyung : yaa yn we will soon go to India and dad then we will surely introduce you guys to each other .

Times skip at night in taehyung bedroom

Taehyung's pov

I come after taking a shower then lay down on bed but can't able to sleep I was just thinking about what happened today suddenly I feel like my all stress are vanished just bcoz of yn .
Today when she say marry me I feel like my heart stop . Whatever she did for me , whatever she said to me I feel so relieved just to have a thought that yn will be with me as she said by my side ... That not leaving me . I myself don't know what happened to me... All day I was just smiling ear to ear that I never did before for so long.... I was just admiring her all day how selflessly she is ready to help me how she treat my dad like her own dad ...and finally about yesterday our contract marriage .

Don't forget to vote 🌟and comment 👇
.
.
.
.
.
See you in next part 😁