chapter 31

Yn : you can't do this to my husband...

Y/d : what did you just said

Ym : yn..what are you saying (shocked)

Yn : yess ma.. It's true I'll tell you everything

Yn told them everything. How they meet how taehyung save yn's life and how they get married in papers only for taehyung's father .

Yn's dad is in big shock actually everybody is ...y/b ,y/m and rockey too

Mr sethi (yn's dad) sat on the swing  in disbelief and sigh heavily .yn go to him and also sat on her knees in front of him hold his hands in her .

Y/n : papa... That day if taehyung was not there then I was almost died . Whatever I did ..just to help taehyung For his dad. I never did anything wrong... I know I hurt you . But I don't meant to hurt you papa.  For me you are very important from anyone. Trust me papa.... 
*she said with full of tears and with pleading eyes*

Finally Y/d spoke ....

Y/d : so it was just a contract marriage

Y/d : whatever happen just for the sack of humanity just bcoz taehyung help you . And I'm also very thankfull to him. But upset too. It doesn't mean that I'll forgive him or you yn. Wedding is not a joke or a game...

Y/n : papa.. I m sorry I'm really sorry *sobbing* I thought if I will tell you then you will never allow me to do that but Pa..papa.. when taehyung save me, save my life then how I can I not help him... Trust me papa whatever I did ...i did just for the sake of humanity . To help taehyung , to save his dad's life.
*she look down and said in lower voice audible to all * but i don't know when I fall in love with him.... Please papa give us one change please....

Just then taehyung also come and sit beside yn same as her ..on his knees holding another hand for her dad and looking straight In his eyes

Taehyung : sir.. I know I'm not a idol man or person like you want as a son in law and I respect it. I'm from other cast , other countries, I'm a Korean... My religion, my lifestyle all the thing is different; but not my heart sir... My heart and the love and respect in it for yn is as same as her for me... I do respect your religion too  . When yn come to my house she make place in our home, in our family. She make a place in my heart  about your culture ,your family and a irreplaceable place for her. I know sir I don't deserve a angle like her I know I don't deserve this family.

We hurt you sir I hurt you... I'm Really sorry.. It's all happen just because of me. You can give me any punishment . You can slap me as much as you want but don't punish yn.

Whatever she did just to help me... Please sir atleast trust your daughter..

Author pov

Yn's dad was just listening to him..his every word shows the sincerity and truth. He can see the love and respect in his eyes for yn and for him...

But after thinking sometime he only question him by saying......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have patience 😂 I'll definitely upload the next part tommorow till then ...

stay turn

And please vote and comment

Thank you so much for your amazing reading and love for the story it really encouraging me to right more thank you so very much

See you in next part

Take care

Bye 💕