Chapter 5

Song Jiao was stunned for a moment, then forced herself to break away from her inexplicable admiration for the aroma, and clasped the note on the table with her backhand.

She knew very well that after her father was imprisoned, there was only one person she could trust in the world, and that was herself.

It's not that Xu Jinchao has never played a similar trick. First, he humiliated her roughly, and then softened his attitude and told Song Jiao how much he loved her. Everything he did was for Song Jiao's good, and this was between Alpha and Omega. normal relationship.

What happened this time was nothing more than a new upgrade. Perhaps Xu Jinchao just wanted to completely break her psychological line of defense, and the apology and promise on paper were nothing more than planned tactics.

Song Jiao's eyes gradually became firm and decisive.

She rolled over and got out of bed, walked to the dresser, bent her knees and squatted down, reaching under the bottom of the drawer to grope, where a short knife was hidden with tape.

Xu Jinchao originally planned to go back to the bedroom to make up for some sleep, but it was only after 8:00 in the morning, and he had only slept for 6 hours, but somehow he lost sleepiness after lying down, and instead his stomach grumbled in protest.

She simply got up to wash and changed into more convenient home clothes to prepare something to eat.

This small villa was specially purchased by the original body to live with Song Jiao. She was thinking about living with Song Jiao, and she did not choose such a luxurious apartment.

[Xu Jinchao] dreamed of letting his newlywed wife wash her hands and make soup to serve in her daily life, but she did not hire a nanny to cook and housekeeping. As a result, after moving in, Song Jiao was not as obedient and well-behaved as she imagined.

She was furious that Song Jiao tried every means to avoid her, and decided to forcibly mark Omega.

Xu Jinchao spurned this scum in his heart and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Basic ingredients and kitchen utensils are readily available. Xu Jinchao washed the rice, soaked it in a pot with water, took out **** and shredded lean meat and marinated, and peeled two preserved eggs and chopped them for later use.

She ordered a little oil in the porridge pot, turned on the fire and boiled it, and a text message sounded on her mobile phone.

Xu Jinchao covered the casserole and glanced at the screen.

Assistant Qi: Miss, things have been done.

Xu Jinchao was stunned for a moment, and then he realized that he had found out the context from the memory of his original body.

In the worldview of "Jiaojiao", rich people can act arbitrarily to a certain extent. As the leading wealthy family in Changnan Province, the Xu family holds money and power. In order to completely tame Song Jiao, [Xu Jinchao] asked his father's assistant to give Song Jiao went through the suspension procedures, and later controlled Omega's travel.

The original work did not write down the details, and the memories belonging to [Xu Jinchao] were too complex, and she could not absorb and digest them all, so she could only read them when needed.

Xu Jinchao immediately found Assistant Qi's number and dialed it.

The phone rang and was connected. Without waiting for the other person to speak, she said directly, "Go and cancel the school leave procedure and ask Song Jiao for three days off. You know how to deal with it."