Chapter 32

On Saturday morning, Song Jiao received a little "bad news".

Not only did she have to see the orthopedic ward that Xu Jinchao insisted on, but she also had to go to the omega clinic.

All this, only because the combined fever that should arrive by Thursday has not yet struck.

Song Jiao felt that Xu Jinchao was overreacting, after all, it wasn't a matter of one or two days that she wasn't allowed to have a boom.

In fact, since the differentiation, Song Jiao's combined fever has never been normal.

Its differentiation time is later than that of ordinary people. The differentiation period of ordinary AO is about 12 years. If the information gland is not developed and differentiated after 14 years, it generally can be considered beta. *

Everyone once thought Song Jiao was a beta, including Xu Jinchao.

Generally speaking, the public and medicine believe that Alpha and Omega are more compatible, because Beta cannot be marked, and it is impossible to perceive and process the pheromone of the AO and release it.

Ordinary Alphas and Omegas are more inclined to bond with each other, not to mention the extreme chauvinist Xu Boyang and his daughter Xu Jinchao in the same line.

Therefore, even though Song Jiao showed incredible beauty before the separation, Xu Jinchao already had a good impression of her and coveted her, and the Xu family never thought of agreeing to marry the Song family.

Song Jiao suddenly diverged at the age of 16 and became an Omega.

His nightmare was also opened up after being drunkenly praised by Xu Jinchao over dinner, “You smell like a peach.”

The sudden approach of an adult Alpha instinctively terrified Song Jiao, and his father's reaction was even more intense.

Song Jiao clearly remembered Song Yikang's extremely ugly look at that time.

He brutally pushed Miss Alpha from the boss's family, Xu Jinchao, away from him.

The Song family has no mother Omega, Qiao Chu passed away many years ago, and Song Yikang has been in a bad state ever since.

After Xu Boyang made a verbal pledge of strength, he extremely resisted, and his mental tension reached its peak.

He thought about how to help his daughter get rid of the Xu Family, and even took risks to do illegal things. He had no extra thought to pay attention to Song Jiao's boom cycle.

So far, Song Jiao has actually grown accustomed to such a life: the combination of imprecise cycle times and those excessive fever reactions.

After discovering that there were no other negative health phenomena, Song Jiao lived like this.

Upon hearing that she had to go to another clinic, Song Jiao was a little reluctant:

“Should we go?

It's not that she contradicts the hospital, but it doesn't affect most of her daily life at present. Song Jiao also thinks it's normal to have a longer cycle and that 'it's more convenient not to have such frequent attacks.

Song Jiao wished the heat suit would never come back again, and it was better to be an ordinary Beta. And she has a high tolerance for pain and various discomforts, so she doesn't care.

Song Jiao behaved with indifference, thinking that his current situation was not bad, but Xu Jinchao was aware of the hidden dangers.

Xu Jinchao knew that Song Jiao's fever would become more and more severe in the future, not only with high fever and dehydration, but also with tolerance to inhibitors.