Chapter 59

It is the beginning of another year, and the students of Changnan University have returned to campus.

In the past two years, Friends List has become a must-have social software for college students, frequently appearing in conversations on campus.

The communication software Kuaitong, which was suddenly launched in the summer of friends this year, is also a hot topic of discussion.

Relying on the huge user base, Kuaitong quickly spread among the college students who use the friend record.

In addition, unlike the friend list, you must have a school suffix mailbox before you can register. The development speed of Kuaitong is much faster than that of the original friend list. After half a month of launching, its users exceeded one million.

The main body of registered users of Kuaitong was originally composed of students on campus. After all, the software was promoted based on the social network of college students.

However, the number of people who need instant messaging is huge. Driven by a well-planned marketing plan, Kuaitong quickly entered the software list of countless smartphone users.

As the earliest starting place of Friend Record, Changnan University and even the students of various universities in Juzhou City have special feelings for it.

Even though the founder has dropped out and the company has relocated to Fengbei, the enthusiasm and enthusiasm of the students has not diminished.

However, the school leaders were a little embarrassed. After all, when they mentioned the friend list and Song Jiao, they often mentioned Yu Lan together.

Compared to Song Jiao, who only had the topic of quitting school resolutely back then, Yu Lan's ups and downs over the years are obviously more worth discussing.

She used to be maverick, and the indecent photos of a teacher that have been circulated on the Internet (the suspended teacher has long since returned to the teaching team of Changnan University), the vice-principal of Changnan University once denounced the school’s use of such Students ashamed ''disgraced school' evaluation.

From the student's point of view, most of them are undoubtedly more sympathetic to Yu Lan.

Although she paid a heavy price for her actions, the young people who are still full of passion and passion do not feel that this is worthy of being judged as a shame in the school, nailed to the pillar of shame, and pulled out and reprimanded at every turn.

A certain Alpha teacher with corrupt morals is still teaching in the school as if nothing happened, how could Yu Lan disgrace the school of Changnan University? Could her influence be worse than a married teacher tricking her students?

In order to solve the long-term public opinion controversy caused by the derivative of the friend record, Changnan University once came up with the bad idea of prohibiting students from accessing the friend record on campus, but this ban was quickly lifted in a huge protest and complaint.

Song Jiao and Yu Lan are not on campus, but they are one of the most popular figures in every corner of Changnan University, including Xu Jinchao, who has already graduated.

The initial direction of all-in-one does not involve individuals, but the C2C online shopping platform, which was also newly launched this year, is aimed at individual users.

This is a fairly new and interesting model. Currently, it is limited by logistics conditions, and basically all transactions are conducted in the same city. It is not really convenient and fast, but it has indeed gained a certain popularity among the masses.