Chapter 82 END

In the high summer, the scorching sun is high, and the cicadas living in the trees are desperately chirping, creating a noise that is unique to the sweltering heat.

There is an air conditioner in the living room blowing cold air out, and the temperature in the kitchen is not so pleasant.

She turned her head to Song Jiao, who was guarding the door, and said, "Go to the sofa to sit and rest. It's too tired to stand here all the time."

Song Jiao refused and retorted, "I need a certain amount of walking and standing to recover."

This is indeed a doctor's order, but Xu Jinchao urged her to sit on the sofa because Song Jiao felt that the weather was too hot and was too hot to be healthy.

The opening of the kitchen is the slit where the steamer lid is opened, which drives the heat from the outside to the living room.

Xu Jinchao said: "How hot is the door, be obedient."

As she said this, she took a towel to wipe off the sweat that was about to get into her eyes.

After listening to Xu Jinchao's persuasive coaxing, Song Jiao slowly turned around and walked out.

Xu Jinchao continued to process the ingredients in the sultry heat, soaked the cut broccoli in salt water, and the pork ribs soup was already simmering in the pressure cooker next to it, and the aroma overflowed from the air release valve.

After scalding the skin of the tomato, chopped it and put it in a bowl, Xu Jinzao suddenly felt the familiar feeling of being watched.

She turned her head and found that Song Jiao hadn't gone far at all, she was sitting behind the dining table, staring at her.

Xu Jinchao couldn't help laughing, let's see, at least people are sitting in the restaurant, neither tired nor hot.

She turned on the range hood, but didn't close the kitchen door. After all, there was a little peeping outside. She fry tomatoes and boiled sour soup by herself.

Song Jiao held her cheek in one hand, happily enjoying the happiness of the beautiful wife cooking for her, her eyes and pupils moved left and right with Xu Jinzao, feeling that she was living in heaven.

Xu Jinchao boiled shrimp and fish **** in tomato soup, mixed the sauce with a plate of cold vegetables, poured the pork ribs soup from the pressure cooker into a soup bowl, and finally cut garlic slices to fry broccoli.

After she did the above, the little wife, whose legs and feet were not very neat, slipped over again, helped with the dishes, took the tableware and chopsticks, and tiptoed to kiss Xu Jinchao on the cheek before leaving.

She said sweetly, "hard-working wife."

Xu Jinchao couldn't help laughing, and chased her intimately: "The smell of oil smoke is strong, don't get it on your body."

Stir-fried broccoli on the table, finally finishing a decent lunch.

At first, Song Jiao planned to sit next to Xu Jinchao, who had not taken off her apron, but the disadvantage of shortening the physical distance was that it was inconvenient for her to watch the other party eat.

This can't be done, Song Jiao quickly picked up the bowl and chopsticks and sat opposite again.

As soon as she looked up, it was Xu Jinchao's gentle and beautiful face, and now she was completely comfortable.

It took Xu Jinchao two years to make the kitten a little fatter, and now when he returned to before liberation, he looked like a tender willow again.

She couldn't bear to look like she was about to fall when the wind was blowing, she tried her best to serve Song Jiao, wishing she could be fed and rounded immediately.