Chapter 60

Xu Jinchao stared deeply at the person in front of her, her heart chords were gently touched, and there were heavier fluctuations than before.

In the eyes that used to be pure as lambs, I don't know when the innocence that was almost inhuman in the past has disappeared, but this is a change enough to make Xu Jinchao happy.

Song Jiao's expression is not too different from before. She still doesn't confide in emotionally charged words like ordinary people.

But there is no doubt that there is a lot of softness and incomparably humane in these seemingly indistinguishable expressions.

She said so many words of happiness in one breath, as if there is nothing else in life except happiness.

And Omega's last words.

"You are my satisfaction."

Xu Jinchao had never even heard such touching words from a person with normal emotional cognition.

This is more like it should be written on paper, a sentence selected from a poem, so lyrical that it should not be associated with Song Jiao.

But it did come out of her mouth briskly.

Like casually speaking a universally recognized truth, but without any emphasis and certainty, it trembles people's hearts.

Xu Jinzao took a deep breath, she felt something heavy falling in her heart, this was not a heavy burden, but a gravitational attraction that filled the void and made people feel grounded.

She smiled, and the hand that held Song Jiao's cheek passively reached closer, brushed back Omega's cool ear, brushed her fingertips into the other person's thick and scattered black hair, and gently slid down.

Xu Jinchao told her softly, "I'm honored."

This is of course a kind of luck. How many people in the world can get such a fiery and enthusiastic feedback, seeing the snow-capped mountains take the initiative to dissolve for themselves, and blooming and happy flowers bloom everywhere?

Song Jiao liked Xu Jinchao's solemnity and gentleness at the moment, which made her feel that she was being paid at least the same level of attention.

This is more enjoyable than simply exclusive and claiming.

In fact, she hasn't changed too much, Song Jiao thought, she still instinctively weighs the pros and cons, and is more self-centered.

It's just that on the basis of the original guidelines, she has learned more ways to unlock positive emotions, so that she and Xu Jinchao can win together.

Song Jiao felt that she was really smart, and was complacent about it. She even boasted to Xu Jinchao and asked for praise.

"Am I very good? Not everyone can have this kind of awareness, right?"

Xu Jinchao also loves her fresh and smug look at the moment, and praises her generously: "She's a genius, more genius than I imagined."

Song Jiao was very happy, she directly moved the notebook that had been closed and closed in Xu Jinchao's arms, and turned over to rest it on the other's lap.

Alpha was wearing a soft cotton and linen nightdress. Because she was recuperating at home, her long hair was simply tied up, which added to the leisurely elegance of home, which made people feel itchy.

On the contrary, it was Song Jiao, she didn't care whether her expensive silk skirt would be wrinkled, it fell softly and crooked like a little fox, occupying people's knees, and she even touched Xu Jinchao's naked body with her hands. snow-white arms.