Chapter 79

Song Jiao couldn't wait to exchange wedding rings with Xu Jinchao, but Xu Jinchao still asked her, "Are we going to have a wedding?"

Song Jiao rejected this.

At first, she didn't tell Xu Jinchao the reason. Near the middle of the winter moon, she suddenly said to Xu Jinchao one day, "I don't want to have a wedding because I'm afraid that I will cry."

It was raining in the winter in Juzhou, and neither of them went out. They stayed at home by the window to drink tea.

Song Jiao didn't look at Xu Jinchao when she said this. She held a teacup in her hand and looked sideways at the rain curtain outside the window.

The rain was not heavy, but it really brought down the temperature in Juzhou.

The raindrops smashed into the small courtyard with the beat, flapping the fences and floor tiles, not letting go of the only evergreen bushes left in the garden, where the dark green leaves trembled.

Xu Jinchao saw the light rain in Omega's pupils. She seemed to be looking at the water marks on the ground, and her eyelashes were slightly lowered, but she couldn't hide the rain that kept falling into her eyes.

This rain is falling in Xu Jinchao's heart together.

She wished she could have an umbrella, so that she could help Song Jiao block the cold rain, but she didn't even have a piece of cardboard, and she couldn't help but get further and further away from her little wife, and she couldn't even use her body to cover her. arrive.

Xu Jinchao heard Song Jiao whisper:

"Have a wedding, get my friends together, and everyone sees me crying like a fool, thinking I'm happy... Then in a few days, they'll cry for me too."

Xu Jinchao's heart was sore and swollen, an invisible string was tightening over time, and she and Jiaojiao each held one end.

The string cut their palms all the time, embedded in the flesh and blood, and twisted the incision, but neither of the two refused to let go. .

Before she could say anything, Song Jiao turned her head.

Her pretty little face was cold and white in the dark light of the rainy day, and she smiled at Xu Jinzao: "Let's go to Huacheng and meet our friends."

Of course Xu Jinchao understood her intentions. Song Jiao wanted her to see everyone again before leaving. After all, it would be a goodbye soon.

Xu Jinchao said: "Okay."

She didn't want to go back to Hwaseong. The reason was the same as Song Jiao's refusal to get married. She was also afraid that she would cry at an untimely time, which would make her friends puzzled and uneasy.

But Song Jiao said this, but Xu Jinchao felt that he really should meet again. Even if he couldn't be honest, he should say goodbye to them in a subtle way.

So after the rain stopped, the two set a flight to Huacheng and rushed to Fengbei.

Fengbei was already cold, and Xu Jinchao from Wanwantong said hello in advance and said that he was going back.

She's 'making up her honeymoon', and she hasn't been seen for more than two months since she left. If it weren't for the fact that she would call Jiang Chao to ask for manpower, she would occasionally talk to Qin Lingyue about the company's development, as if the world had evaporated.

After a few days, when I return to the connection of all things, Xu Jinchao actually has a feeling of being separated from the world.

It's still a familiar place, and people who are familiar can always feel that there is something unfamiliar.