Chapter 46

During the half-month that 101 lived, Yu Lan never left the unit building.

Before the instant noodles that Song Jiao cooked for her, Jiang Chao and others occupied the 101 lounge. Although accompanied by countless noises and troubles, Yu Lan also managed to get a group of purchasing agents.

If she wants to buy something, she just has to text hello to her cell phone, and she'll bring it back when she catches up with whoever is coming out, so she's comfortable enough to take off.

But even though she never went out, Yu Lan knew that Chunyue Community was an ordinary residential community, and the property management was sloppy and not very high-end.

Various childish characters and words have been graffitied by children on the walls of the first floor hallway. It is rare that cleaning comes only once. Most ground stairs need to be cleaned by residents who cannot see it.

The sensor light in the hallway was not bright at first, and the property didn't care for a while, or Xu Jinchao bought a light bulb, stepped on the stool, took off the lampshade, and replaced.

Now, the light is splattered on the woman in front of the door, and the whole person from the other party is staring at odds with the hallway of the unit.

The woman wore a blue-gray scarf of the same color as the fur coat around her neck. She took off a glove and turned off her cell phone screen. All around her body was a lovely face covered in thick fur and her bare body. The hand was as white as jade, but it also dazzled Yu Lan.

She smiled and asked, "Isn't Xu Jinchao here? Can you let me in first, it's extremely cold outside."

Only then did Yu Lan realize that unlike the warm, spring-like room behind her, the cold wind was blowing towards her head and face outside the door, the skin on the backs of her hands was getting cold and only his palms were sweating slowly.

Yu Lan was a little embarrassed, but she quickly backed off and let this extravagant woman in.

The woman gave her a polite nod, and those soft and beautiful blue and silver fox furs rubbed against her cheeks with the movements, bringing a luxurious and ambiguous visual experience.

The other group brushed past Yulan, and there was a fragrant wind, not the pheromone smell of Omega, but a clean, lovely scent. She's a Beta woman.

Yu Lan closed the door, she felt she was about to die.

In front of such a beautiful woman who matches her aesthetic, she cannot say a word, she just hopes that Xu Jinchao will appear soon to save the suffering.

She held the doorknob, refused to let go and did her best to construct herself psychologically: Don't be afraid, she's a human, not a vixen who comes to eat people.

But Yu Lan was also afraid of people, and she didn't really want to talk to anyone unless she had to, especially the woman behind her who was already walking around the room.

The external time stream of all mental activities is actually only a few seconds or two, and the tired-faced and indifferent Alpha female turned around.

The woman obviously wasn't as afraid of life as Yu Lan. The other party took off the blue fox fur scarf and looked at the room with great interest.

There were people sleeping on the sofa and the floor, the dishes and chopsticks that hadn't had time to wash were lying on the dining table, and the taste of instant noodles naturally floated everywhere.

Yu Lan felt embarrassed like never before. She didn't think there was anything wrong with such an environment before, but the people in front of her turned it into a sloppy cottage that only thrived because of her.