𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝟔

It's been four months since we debuted and everything has been going well. I've known my members for a long time by now but I feel that now is the moment in which we are closer than ever. We are six: Kim Minji, Pham Hanni, Danielle Marsh, Kang Haerin, Lee Hyein and me Kim Joowon.

Today we will have a meeting to begin planning the group's second comeback which will occur in the second half of next year, in July in fact. Ditto and OMG the songs that will mark our first comeback haven't even been released yet, but something important to keep in mind about the K-pop industry is that we are always planning things for the future.

I'll have to admit that it's a bit hard to keep up, considering the amount of new choreographies that we have to learn and more that we are always doing like songs recordings or photo shoots, but in the end it's all worth it. Now I'm walking to the meeting room not paying much attention to my surroundings when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh..." I say while looking up at the person I bumped with. It's non other than Choi Yeonjun sunbaenim.

"I am sorry, are you okay?" He says while helping me to get up. I feel embarrassed since I was the one who fell.

"Yes, I'm fine." I say while bowing. He just smiles at me and then keeps walking.

"Oh Joowon you have to be more careful!" I whisper to myself as I continue walking.

The company building is huge but you can always meet familiar faces in the hallways. I remember when I was a trainee I found it a bit difficult to keep my cool every time I saw one of my sunbaes. Now I've gotten a little used to it but still it's always a good thing to see them. Once I got to the meeting room I saw that Minji unnie was already there.

"Hi unnie." I say while taking a seat next to her. I notice that she is wearing the necklace that I made for her. "Oh, you're wearing it!"

"Joowon-ah of course I'm wearing it, you know, it's something a dear friend of mine gave me." She says with a wink.

I smile back and the I ask her. "What do you think our next comeback's concept it's going to be about?"

"I'm not sure but I think I heard something about someone dying her hair purple." She says with a serious tone in her voice. I think Minji unnie doesn't like very much the idea of having to do that.

"Wow, I bet anyone would look amazing with purple hair... and purple eyebrows too." I say teasing her to which she looks at me with wide eyes while caressing her eyebrows.

"Unnie, you should see your face right know." I say, laughing and then she does the same while pinching my cheek because I worried her even more with my comment.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Haerin says while entering the room.

"About purple hair." I say still laughing.

Haerin looked at us with a confused look so we explained her everything. She laughed too and soon everyone was here. The meeting started.

"Good morning, girls. As you already know, we are here to start preparing everything for your second comeback. Unfortunately, Min Hee-jin nim couldn't join us this time due to personal issues but don't worry she gave me this folder with everything that is already planned." Says our good and kind manager, her name is Nicole. She is basically in charge of us and she is amazing in her job. We always can count on her with anything.

The meeting lasted an hour and it was quite productive. We are so excited for what's to come and well... two of us are definitely getting their hair dyed. Hanni unnie and me. I'm happy they didn't choose Minji unnie to do it I know how much she values her pretty black hair.