𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

Today is the main event of Prada for the fashion week in Milan. I had to wake up pretty early to start getting ready. The dress I'm wearing is quite pretty, I like it. It is long and black with naked shoulders. The official press photos finished a few minutes ago so now we are all taking our seats.

"Your seat is this" says Camilla Rossi. She is the person who is managing my activities during my time here. I like her name I think it sounds fancy. "Next to you is going to be Miss Park Jihu."

Wait. Jihu unnie? Thank God she is here! I'm happy because I'm going to be next to someone I know. I met her during the filming of the Ditto MV and ever since then we all have been in touch. Due to our busy schedule we don't see her very often but we always text her from time to time.

"And... do you know when she is going to be here?" I ask Camilla eagerly. I can't wait to see Jihu unnie because we haven't seen each other in months.

"No. Maybe she is still being photographed." she says looking around like analyzing everything. Sometimes I think she is also like my bodyguard. "Are you sure you don't need anything before the event starts?"

"No, I'm fine, thank you." I say giving her a smile. Then I look to my right and I see Jihu unnie walking towards me. It took all in me to not get up and run to her.

"Miss Kim Joowon, is this seat available?" she says jokingly once she is in front of me. I get up to hug her. We talk for a short time and then when I looked for Camilla she wasn't there anymore.

"I didn't know you were coming. You arrive here later I assume." I say to her ear because due to the big amount of people our surroundings were a little bit chaotic so we couldn't hear ourselves very well.

"Yeah. I arrived here yesterday morning and due to the jet lagged I stayed in my room and slept all day so I didn't had time to text you that I was here." she explains.

"Oh, I see. Well it's nice having you here. I was starting to worry because I don't know how to do this alone. I miss my members." I tell her while I move my hands above my head to reference the event.

"Oh Joowon-ah I'm sure you do but don't worry anymore I'm here." says Jihu unnie squeezing my left hand and giving me a assuring smile.

As we were speaking we were being photographed and later when I returned to Korea I saw that the photos were posted and everyone loved our encounter.

The show is about to start and just when all the paparazzis started walking away I could finally see the people in front of me. I recognized a lot of well known celebrities and I was so starstruck by them. I also could see Enhypen sunbaenim just in front of me. They looked really cool.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

The runway finished and now I am meeting Miuccia Prada and Raf Simons who organised this event. Later we will be going to an after party but I'll wait for Jihu unnie so we can go together. I am about to greet them when I noticed that Enhypen are also about to do the same.

"Do you want us to go now and greet them first so we could leave now? You seem tired so you should do it. Of course if you feel comfortable doing it now if no we can wait." Camilla tells me. I like that she is very patient with me.

"Let's go now. Wish me luck." I say but then I noticed that they were already walking towards us first. Camilla is also my translator if Italian is needed so I'm relieved she is with me.

"Hello. This is Kim Joowon from New jeans. She is the new brand ambassador." Camilla tells them in Italian to which I just smile. Wow Italian sounds great, I should have at least learned how to say some words.

"It's so nice to finally meet you I hope you found the event interesting. What do you think about it?" she says in English looking at me.

"I'm so happy to be here thank you for inviting me. I think this collection was wonderful." I say still quite nervous but trying my best to seem fine. 

"I'm happy you think that." she says touching my shoulder for a brief moment. Then we turned around because we were gonna be photographed.

"It was nice meeting you I hope I see you soon. We have lots of amazing things planned for the future of the brand and you." Miss Prada tells me giving me a black box. Oh wow it must be a gift, I can't wait to find out what is inside.

"Thank you so much." I say before giving her one last smile and leaving. On our way out Camilla hit me slightly with her shoulder so I looked at her and when I did she gave me thumbs up as a "you did good" gesture.

The after party was good. I stayed with Jihu noona all the time. I only felt comfortable with her but at some point we had to separate because we each had to greet different people. Definitely the highlight of the night was meeting a few of my favorite celebrities.

We left the party early because... well, I'm still a minor so I had to but it was okay because later I had dinner with Jihu unnie. Then we went to buy souvenirs on our way back to the hotel.

Once in the hotel room I took a shower and then I filmed a short video unboxing the gift Miss Prada gave me. It was a white handbag with my name on it. I really liked it. Lastly, before going to sleep I had to packed because tomorrow I'll be going back to Korea.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

The next day I woke up early and I went to a nice place to eat traditional Italian food because of course I couldn't leave without trying Italian food. It was delicious. The flight back to Korea was nice and calm. When I arrived to the dorm I gave to my members the souvenirs I bought for them and I also told them all about my time in Milan.