𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Jungwon's POV

Jake hyung knows now. The other night when we were in Japan he found out or at least he confirmed his suspicions when he saw me sneaking out of the room and once I was back he made sure to let me know when he suddenly opened the door and pulled me inside the room which really startled me.

To be honest, I thought it would be very inconvenient if at least one person was aware of Joowon and me, but I'm glad that the one who knows is someone we both trust. Besides, even if I didn't want to accept it, something in me always saw it coming: that someone would eventually find out.

After that, in the following weeks, he started to playfully tease me about Joowon. When I get any kind of notification on my phone, he would sometimes look at me and smile knowingly because it could be a message from her, which most of the time is true.

Yesterday Joowon agreed to meet us tonight. Jake hyung told me to invite her with the excuse of celebrating the end of her promotions because according to him, this will be good for her and me.

I think he called it a date if I'm not mistaken, that's why I asked him: "Then why are you coming too?" And he replied: "To not draw attention of course. It's already weird that Joowon goes out with us at night, so we don't want to risk the possibility of the company thinking it's suspicious if it's just the two of you going out together." He had a point, I give him that.

Upon our arrival, when we got out of the car, I immediately noticed that she was already there by the entrance of the cinema next to a woman. She must have been her bodyguard. Joowon had her back to us, but I recognized her when I saw the keychains in her bag. It's a hobby she has developed lately. Collecting keychains of all kinds to decorate her bag.

"Your eyes bright when you see her!" I hear Jake hyung chuckles. He then pulled me towards him taking me by surprise, but then I noticed that he stopped me from colliding with a person. "Watch out, lover boy." He tells me in English.

"Thank you." I thank him for saving me and just when I was about to ask him what the phrase he had just said to me meant he called Joowon.

"Joowon-ah! Hi!" Jake hyung says out loud to get her attention. She turns around upon hearing his voice and waves at us.

Once the woman beside her saw us coming, she said something to her and then left with no worries, keeping in mind that Minho our personal bodyguard will be taking good care of the three of us tonight, just like the very first night we went out.

"How was it? Did you win?" Jake hyung asks, referring to her previous appearance at the music show that just happened a couple of hours ago.

"Of course I did, Jaeyun, what kind of question is that?" Joowon says proudly with a raillery tone in his voice as he playfully pushes Jake hyung making him return the gesture but with less force.

I had forgotten how easy and natural their relationship is. They both talk to each other in a very casual manner and innocently tease each other whenever they can. I swear I can clearly see a new side of Jake hyung. I don't blame him, maybe I also show that noticeable change when I'm with her.

"Congratulations!" I give her a smile which she returns.

"Thank you... so what movie are we going to watch?" She says putting her hands together in excitement.