𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟

"Okay girls. It's going to take us nearly 3 hours to get there so you should all get some rest. I'll be in the car going at the front so phone me if you need anything." says Nicole handing us some blankets and then closing the door of the van.

It's already Monday and today we have scheduled a fun activity. We are on our way to film some episodes for "Jeans zine" in the countryside. We are going to be there three nights and two days since we are supposed to arrive there this evening.

There is still daylight but the weather there gets cool in the evening. And since it's already 30 past 5 we are going to be there around 9:00pm. I'm sitting at the back with Minji unnie and Dani. Hyein, Hanni unnie and Haerin are sitting in front of us.

We spent the first hour talking and laughing nonstop then when everyone was asleep but me I received an interesting audio of Jake congratulating me. I guess he literally screamed at his phone for this. Thankfully I had low volume otherwise I could have woken everyone up.

The audio said: "Joowon-ah!!! Oh no I mean MC Kim Joowon, you were excellent, I can't believe I am friends with three people who have been MC. I feel important. By the way you did good singing my lines of the song. Anyways take care, I'll see you around!"

I'm beyond gleeful of having Jake as my friend he always makes me laugh and I really enjoy when he talks about anything that he likes, like science facts for example or even about fishing. He is really unique in that aspect, my mum would definitely like him if they ever get the chance to meet. She is a Physicist so... yeah.

Honestly back when I was in Australia I wouldn't even had imagined being friends with a boy. I had this misconception that all the boys were like my rude male classmates in my old school but when I met Jake everything changed.

After some hours we were already there. I had fallen asleep so it was Haerin who woke me up. She literally was staring right into my soul when I finally opened my eyes. I got scared and she just laughed at my reaction and drag me out of the van by the hand. I find Haerin really interesting and fun so I never get mad when she scares me, I just laughed with her.

"Woah the house is huge! Look unnie the kitchen is so pretty." Hyein says when I enter the house.

"The beds..." Hanni unnie suddenly mentions. Without lying there was a pause of a millisecond when we all realised. Then we immediately sprint to look for the best spot to sleep.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

The next day we woke up early, have breakfast and then we got ready to start shooting some activities there. We are all wearing pink sporty matching outfits which I love. Today we will spending the whole day being recorded but tomorrow is going to be the real day off.

They explained us what we were going to do. We got divided in three teams randomly by picking candies of a jar without looking. I'm teaming up with Hanni unnie. Then is Hyein and Minji unnie and the other team is Dani and Haerin.

We did some activities and in the end Hyein and Minji unnie won. We had a great time I guess the video will be uploaded next month but when the time comes I hope our BUNNIES can enjoy watching it. Since we played all day we ended really tired and sleepy so we just had dinner and went straight to bed.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

The next day was our day off for real but most of us had to use it to complete school work. Minji unnie is graduating next week so she is practically done with school but the rest of us on the other hand have plenty of papers to submit. Sometimes when we don't have any activities scheduled during school days I go to take classes but unfortunately when I go I don't always get to see Jiwoo.

After having breakfast we are all in the living room now, each concentrated in their own homework. I like this, it's like having a study session with friends. I'm preparing for a final project and because I don't go to school very often I have to do it on my own but the good thing is that I'm almost done with it.

"What are you planning to do to celebrate your graduation unnie?" Hyein suddenly asks. I'm glad someone finally talked. We've been in complete silence for like two hours and honestly we all need a break.

"I don't know yet. Maybe I'll go and have dinner with my family." Minji unnie says looking away from her phone to pay fully attention to us.

"I wish we could all go and be there with you but we are not allowed to. We promise to make it up to you later unnie." Dani says while she stands up to stretch.

"Okay, I'll be looking forward to it." she says putting her hands together expresing excitement then she gets up from the couch. "You guys look tired already let me bring you something to drink."

We basically spend all morning doing school work and then we just stayed in the house resting and doing fun things like watching a movie but this time we stopped Haerin from choosing a horror movie. We all have already learned our lesson.

It's not like we are not going to watch a movie she wants anymore but for now we are going to skip horror movies for a while instead we agreed to watch The Little Mermaid in honor of Dani singing the OST for the upcoming live action movie. The song will be released in May but she is already working hard recording it.

We went to packed everything we had used once the movie ended because we are returning to Seoul tomorrow morning. I'm happy we got to rest at least one day.

We will wake up pretty early to get back to the city. Once we arrive there the girls will got to the dorms but I'll have to go to the Hybe building to rehearse for upcoming Music bank shows. I wanted to be MC so I'm definitely not complaining.

~~~~~~

A/n: I'm afraid there wasn't any interaction with Jungwon in this chapter. This was just to know more about Joowon but the upcoming chapters will be full of Jungwon. I promise ;)

Have a nice day, everyone!