𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐖𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧

Jungwon's POV

The first day of Weverse Con was amazing and fun, we performed in an open environment which was a whole new perspective. When we sang 'Future perfect' we did a different version of it which everyone loved and Jay hyung played the guitar as we all sang around him. He looked so cool and we made sure to tell him that. I could tell we were all enjoying ourselves.

Today is the second day and it's going to be indoors. We arrived in the morning for one last rehearsal of our entire performance and then we had lunch. We all are nervous and a bit stress, even the staff team. It is always like this when it comes to important events organized by the company.

Now we are on our way to the stage when we suddenly see New jeans coming from the direction we are going. We just bow to each other as we continue walking. I won't look at her I need to focus on the important (our  upcoming performance).

Suddenly, just when we're about to leave them behind I feel a hand brushing mine, then I immediately receive a folded paper in my hand. I turn my head and I see Joowon doing thumbs up while mouthing (good luck!). I just nod and smile to let her know I saw her.

She tried to do it as low key as possible so I hope no one noticed it. Luckily we both were behind our members respectively so at least they didn't see us. As I start wondering about what the paper could say my heart starts to beat faster but for now I'll leave those feelings behind to give my best on stage.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

After our performance we were allowed to go and sit at the the back of the dome with &team to watch the rest of the show. We greeted them and sat behind them. I'm happy they are here, they'll be starting their promotions soon here in Korea so I'll be seeing them a lot in the upcoming weeks. Moreover, we are aware that even though not many people have noticed we are here, there must be cameras focusing on us so we better be quite careful with our reactions.

Two groups performed and then it was time for Joowon to go on stage. I've seen her perform before but now I feel like it's different since we are no longer strangers. They started their performance with some dance breaks which made everyone hyped and then they continued with the rest of their songs. She looked like she was having so much fun on stage.

I decided to start checking my phone from time to time so that I wouldn't be showing a lot of interest, as I was pulling it out of my pocket I noticed the paper, wow I had totally forgotten about it. I made sure to placed it quite dipper in my left pocket once she gave it to me so that it wouldn't fall while I danced.

I look around making sure no one might notice me opening a random paper. It is folded very well, almost like a tiny ball of paper. It says: "I bet you did great! If you can let's meet in the Photo Booth once everything ends. If you can't go, I'll understand." A small smile forms in my lips as I fold the paper and put it back in my pocket. She wants to see me. I would be lying if I say that I didn't get happy.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

The area in which the Photo Booth is located is practically lonely because every group took photos before the performances so now I understand why Joowon told me to meet her there, I think it's safe. However I'm wearing a bucket hat and a mask because we must always be careful with watchful eyes that might found us out.

Once I'm finally steps before the booth I can see that she is already there. The curtain is closed but I know her shoes since she always decorates her usual sneakers with bows color pink.

"Hello." I whisper as I enter the booth then I close the curtain behind me. Since the booth was made to take group photos there is enough place for the both of us here so I leave a space between us as I sit next to her.