'she makes me believe'

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩-
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘺

word count- 700

"jenna, the general public has noticed your close friendship with your costar, actress y/n l/n. we wanna know what's going on there," the interviewer leaned toward jenna subtly telling her she can be trusted. the brunette giggled a bit as she tipped her head upward in thought.

the two of you had met on the wednesday set where you played enid sinclair's love interest. though you spent a great portion of your time with emma, you and jenna were always close. she would ask you what was going on in your head, and you always had some out-of-this-world thought process.

jenna was smiling at the thought of you, and all the things you have done together. it took her a while but she had finally come to terms with the fact that she may have a bit of a crush on you. as she reminisced on your times together the interview was staring at jenna blankly. that's when she snapped back to her senses and began to answer the question.

"i love y/n, much like emma and i, we clicked almost instantly. the difference being emma is one of those people you want to be around all the time because she radiates positivity. and you always learn something when talking to y/n. she's just all these amazing things wrapped into one." the girl was smiling larger and larger each time your name ran past her lips.

"what is one lesson you learned from y/n l/n?" the interviewer slightly changed the trajectory of the conversation. not much, but enough that it would be hard for jenna to ramble on about you for too long.

"one of the most amazing things i learned from y/n is... you can't control the situation but you can control how you react to it. or be a good person but don't waste your time proving it," she started talking with her hands as she continued to make points.

it wasn't hard to tell that she admired you. from the way she just kept talking to the way time seemed to slow down at the thought of you. jennas smile was never fading as she made point after point.

"you learn so many wonderful things from her because her brain works in such a unique way. i once asked her what she was thinking about when we were about to film a scene, she was thinking about stars, and how they look small from a distance but they are still burning balls of light and energy. and she used that to describe herself. that sometimes she feels small but so are stars from a distance." jenna nodded as her sentence drew to a close. folding her hands back into her lap.

the interviewer made small quips at jenna for her monologue about you but continued the interview. it carried on like any other 15-minute segment, but time slowed for jenna as you were brought up as a topic once again.

"the fans really want to know more about you and y/n's relationship" the interviewer leaned back toward jenna  in an attempt to gain the brunette's trust. she just giggled once again.

"she makes me believe in some sort of higher power. i'm not one to believe in soulmates or destiny or any kind of set-in-stone fate. but she makes me believe. i think that she could have only been created by a goddess and sent into my life through soul connection. she is too good to have just been chance." 

the brunette was proud of herself for somehow transcribing her feelings toward you into words. that's the weird thing about loving someone. you can never truly put your emotions into words. but they are always there, and you can always feel it.

you had known about jennas little crush on you. she called you a poet but you seemed to disagree. calling yourself more of an observer. this title seemed to fit you well as you noticed the way the girl's pupils would dilate when she looked at you,  or the smile that never faded when she talked about you.

you had observed these things and felt the exact same way. it was now just a matter of time.

~~~