'that's right'

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩-
𝘫𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

word count- 1753

"are you ready for tomorrow?" jennas voice caught your attention. your eyes wandered back up to your laptop screen, where you were greeted by her sweet face. you had been on facetime for hours at this point. the conversation switching from one topic to the next.

tomorrow was a big day. it was your first interview with jenna since officially becoming public with your relationship. not only that but jennas first time addressing her fans since coming out as queer. you had done interviews in the past, jenna or maddie were sometimes asked to bring their friends for group interviews or quizzes.

in all of the group interviews jenna had invited you to, which was not a lot, she always made sure she was seated next to you. when watching the videos back she was seen grabbing your hand or leaning into you. it wasn't long before a few witty fans noticed this behavior. that was when jenna and you decided to go public.

she consulted her manager and social media team who said the brunette has a right to date anyone she pleases, and freedom of speech is her first amendment right. it was a quick instagram post, a photo of her kissing your cheek with a short and sweet caption: mine today, mine tomorrow, mine always.

"yeah, i'm ready. little nervous but ready," you replied a small smile gracing your features. your eyes softened as you studied jenna through the phone. no matter how many times you looked at her she managed to take your breath away every time. even though you could call her yours, and do things other people could only dream of with her, she still managed to make you nervous.

"there's no need to be nervous y/n, i know my fans will adore you as much as i do" jenna reassured you as she began to get comfortable in her bed. "and besides, even if it all goes south we have that trip planned for right after" her eyes were drooping as her head sunk into her pillow.

"you look tired jen, you should go to sleep" your suggestion was positively received as jenna began closing her eyes at the sound of your voice.

"okay, goodnight y/n. i love youuu" she trailed off then came to an abrupt stop.

"i love you too jen, night, see you tomorrow" you smiled once again as your cursor hovered over the button labeled 'end'. your laptop came to a close and your sheets were comfortably wrapping your body in warmth. before long you were dozing off, dreaming of tomorrow.

though your dream came to an end when the sound of your alarm went blaring through your ears. it was an early morning interview. knowing you couldn't be late, you dragged yourself out of bed.

the cold shower water snapped you back into your senses. after you were able to finish everything else relatively quickly. fitting yourself into the sleek form-fitting outfit jennas team had picked for you.

you were fixing some face-framing pieces of your hair when knocks could be heard at your apartment door. you had long since moved out of olivias place. you scurried toward it in a hurry, desperately needing to get back to the mirror to finish your light eyeliner.

and you were met with your favorite sight. your sweet, adorable girlfriend jenna ortega.

"hi, i brought you coffee" her dimples were visible to you as she smiled. "can i come in?" you wordlessly moved to the side so she could walk herself in. you took the coffee from her delicate hands, pressing the lid to your lips in a long sip. the warmth of the brew traveled through your body leaving you in bliss. the ends of your lips turned upwards as you observed her, jenna.