V

When Negan was with Lucille he used to give her shit for her hot-as-fuck showers. "Remind you of where you came from, huh?" he would joke. The shower that Carl had run rivaled all of Lucille's showers put together.

"You know that's a bit...hot..kid, don't you?" He said cautiously from outside of the shower, a bit terrified of getting in.

Carl just nodded, seemingly enjoying the scalding water. He finally opened his eye and looked at Negan, slightly amused. "You coming in?" he smirked.

"Not while you're trying to burn yourself alive."

"Hmm, just need it for another minute, okay?" Negan studied the kid as he washed whatever thoughts off of him that he needed to be rid of. He realized this must be a routine, because he seemed to know what he had needed immediately. Despite his better judgement, he stepped in gingerly, hissing when the burning water met his skin. Carl grinned at him and wrapped his arms the man. His skin was literally boiling, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Hi." Carl whispered into his ear. He twisted around, keeping Negan's arms around him, and turned the water down to a slightly more bearable temperature. Negan kissed into Carls neck and shoulder, his hands starting to roam just a little as Carl pulled him to him even tighter. He willed himself not to get turned on, because that was the last thing he probably wanted at the moment, but it was a futile thought since Carl was starting to purr as his hands went lower.

"What do you need, kid?" Negan whispered into his ear, biting the lobe just a little and leaving his teeth there for a moment. Carl turned again in his arms to face him. He looked up at him with that damn eye that could get him anything in the fucking goddamn world [Negan hated and loved that look].

"Thought I already told you. " Carl said quietly, his lips parted so Negan could see him running his tongue over his own teeth.

Shit. Negan knew he was fucked.

The two of them had done pretty much every single filthy thing in the book in the last 3 weeks. Every. Single. Thing. Negan looked at that mouth, that had been all over his body, had spent hours worshiping his dick and every other surface of his body. Except for his own mouth. Yeah- as ridiculous as it sounded he had never kissed him. Never. It was a ridiculous, unspoken boundary that Negan had set early on, and he wasn't even sure why.

Maybe it meant it was the point of no return. Maybe he hadn't wanted Carl to get too attached in the beginning [there wasn't a question anymore of who Carl belonged to, so that thought was long gone]. Maybe he didn't want himself to get too attached [that was laughable now]. He could stick his tongue down his wives throats all day long- that meant nothing. But this, this was something entirely different for some reason. That damn kid had crept into his soul, and if he did this Carl would own him [he already did, Negan just didn't know. Or just liked denying it].

Carl lifted his one good eyebrow while Negan continued to study him. "You gonna make me beg for it?" he said, while smirking.

Game over. No going back now.

"Shiiiit, you know I'd love nothing more than that." Negan closed the very small distance in between them and put his forehead to Carl's. "But you know you don't have to beg for anything from me anymore."

Carl wasn't exactly sure what to expect- Negan was all rough edges and darkness, and this was what he anticipated when Negan grabbed his face- but it wasn't roughly, more like the kid was going to break at any second [because maybe he was]. Carl felt Negan's tongue slip into his mouth and he immediately let out a moan that came out of nowhere and surprised himself. The pad of Negans thumb massaged his chin and then stopped at his bottom lip, pulling it down a little as he pushed his tongue deeper into his mouth. It was the most simple and basic act but it also the most sensual thing Carl had ever felt and once again he thought he was going to die, right then and there.