Prologue

You know I know people said love is painful but hate is more painful than love" She said to him

"Please listen to me then reach the conclusion " He said to her in a irritated way

"What f*** are you gonna explain, when I saw it in my own eyes and heard that fu***ing conversation with my own ears" She said to him with that a cheater tear escaped from her eyes

"Sorry Yrr, please just once , give ma a chance to explain " He said in a sad tone, her tears also make him uncomfortable, uneasy and more importantly hurt .

"Just remember one thing never try to come back in my life . Because once you came back then there is no love only hate  you get , and you know when I hate someone, for hurting him I can go to the any extent " she said

And he was shocked beyond hell .

"And hm one thing, you choose your so called peace by thinking of sacrificing my dreams, but I choose my dreams over every relation. Mark my words Rajvansh. Now I am only Atrika not Kumar nor Rajvansh. The only thing left is that ending of everything. Just remember this is the Ending of our relationship with beginning of new Atrika. What you thought I am such a cry baby who will cry and sacrifice everything for a marriage. No I am the one who fights for the things she want. For this relationship I never gonna fight because it's not worth my patience, time and effort. Please don't try to do any drama in court like I don't want to give divorce and all. If you try I will tranish your mom's name in the society which she adores so much. Don't think that I will accuse her with wrong statements , I will say only truth. You know if anyone knows your mom's so-called morals then what will happen!?" She said these wards with so much passion and anger which can burn any thing .

Hearing her words he is shocked to beyond. He never thought she can be this dangerous and this much arrogant.
Now he is regrating and nothing left here to save.

He can only do one thing, to see her retreating figure from his room and life.
He thought that she will easily forget the dreams she always want in the sake of their relationship. But everything backfired.

Every person has their past but, most important is how to let that go . Because in the end we just hurt ourselves.

 Because in the end we just hurt ourselves