01 : past to present

" Dreams : we want to achieve at any cost and can't loose at any cost . This is thing make us feel alive "

"Mumma I really want to know why is it a girls duty to adjust in every circumstances why???

"Because it is how the society works" said mumma

"But I m not bound to your so called society nd all, I am going to file for 'Divorce' I'm a Independent woman I m not someone who is ready to sacrifice her dreams , freedom , self respect because of someone "

Then mumma replied" What kind of rubbish thing you are trying to say , if you gonna Divorce your husband then just do one thing forget that you have a family , because in our home we don't need a divorcee "

"Then fine mumma , From today I , Artika Kumar happily cut all ties with my so called family , even after in my death bed I never gonna contact any of you , It's my promise , Have a good Life , Bye"
I left there with teary eyes and a disappointment

I always know that my family is fully male-dominated and orthodox , but in the end still there was hope left that they would support me , but I only get disappointment .

Present
"Atrika yarr , what kind of things you are thinking now , came back from your dreamland" I heard Isha's voice

"Nothing yarr " I replied to Isha

For my colleagues my family is dead ,all of them know that I m a divorcee , I m lucky that I get a very cool working environment where people don't judge me about these things .

"Art!!! Yarr listen why not you join that blind date club with me , as per your style , vibes and looks I think most of the boy gonna fall for you there" said Isha to me

After few seconds with lots of thinking once again she said " See , most of our colleagues have crush on you even after knowing that you are a divorcee , even some of them already asked you for a date , why you always rejected them ? If they have no problem as you are a Divorcee why you have a problem ????"
"I don't know . I m just scared of now relationships " I replied

"Now stop your chit chat let's go to home because I have to watch my favourite Series now , and Tomorrow is Saturday it means it's our Club Day . So we have to prepare for that Also . Bye Isha" I said
In reply she said " In Banglore I think we almost checked out every Club . That is the plus point being Single . Hahaha"

I really love my life now being a web developer , full freedom and a life with no worries.

I am not scared of relationships I am just scared of those things comes with a relationship . In India we only marry not a person but also his family , now I want someone with him also his family is open minded . All of my life I want a life with happiness and where people respect my choices and decisions .

My previous relationship is where I have to fight for my choices and dreams , I really don't want that repeatation .
I need someone who is supportive , understanding , mature and most important doesn't think that for the sake of a orthodox thinking I have to give up my dreams .

For the things I suffer alone in that relationship " I hate my Ex- husband "

Every time I remember those things I feel broken , alone and most of things I don't want to feel .

I don't need winter to feel coldness because my life is so much cold than anything .

------------------------------------------------Continue

English is not my native language. Please try to ignore the grammatical errors.

For Vote click the star button ⭐. Do Share & Comment.