06 : is it appropriate

"Mumma I really don't to marry now " Artika Said to her mom"But Beta you are already 27 , you are in your late twenties

"But Beta you are already 27 , you are in your late twenties. If not now then when??? I don't want to hear 'No' from you. Your papa already tensed about your marriage. Every relatives asking why not you married? Sometimes they says that your girl is preety, educated and people want to marry her, why she is not married till now? Is she havy any issues like can't bear children, like love girls etc" Seema ji (Atrika's mom) said

"Then mumma what you want to say in the sake of those people I have to spoil my life so that they will be satisfied. What kind of rubbish you are saying you know??? " Artika replied angrily with quite loud voice.

After hearing Atrika's words Seema ji said with irritated expression " Then what you want to say, you will be unmarried till last breath, just think about us Atrika. You are our only daughter. We have no other child rather than you. It is our sole wish that one day you will get married to a good family. Your papa's health is not quite right and here you are still adamant to not to get married. Just think About us Artee. I really don't want to emotionally blackmail you but you left no other option to us. "

How can I explain you mom it's not marriage, I have to clear some past debts with someone. I still remember those things which still make me vulnerable . It happens with me not once, but thrice. I was just 6-7 child that time. Still.....
Now they live there life like a gentlemen. I will make their life living hell . I don't want any person to enter my mess. How to I explain you mumma when you will know about this you will be broken. I don't want to do this to you . Even if I have to suffer alone with those hurting past I don't want you and papa to suffer. ( Atrika in her mind)

"Mumma I really don't want you and papa to worried about me. I am independent, settled and mature. I know what to do what not to do. Please understand mumma" Atrika replied to her mom with expressionless face

" Arteeee....... " Seemaji shouted at her with angry expression.
" I don't know anything. Tomorrow Rajvansh family will came to see you for their Elder son Shivansh Rajvansh. So take a leave from your work and be ready till noon " Seema ji said with clear voice

Present,Banglore, REx Club night time

The club is very much crowded as it's Friday. Ommkaraya couldn't take his eyes off from Atrika. Same for Atrika.
She just think" is it be appropriate that I want to have him as my one night stand.
I am not a saint, I frequently have ONSs. But this time after seeing him it gives me kind feelings which are still unknown to me. I am already feeling wet between my legs. I think I am not one who is aroused he is also. "

In Bar they ordered their drinks after drink they go to crowd for dance. Ommkarya sit their at a sofa. When Artika started move her hips and legs she looks damn hot.

Ommkaraya in his mind "How can be someone this much looks sexy with simple moves. I am aroused just having her one look. I never thought someone in future have this much control over my body. After seeing her moves I just feel like pull her to a corner pin to a wall, then having her as much as I want. But this is not right. How can I be so dirty about someone after seeing her first time. I literally need a cold shower. After
reach to my home I will sure gonna have very cold shower. Fucking helll....... "

There in a corner Isha and Aditya dancing sensually with their drunk state

They are having their own ways with each other.

Then Isha said Aditya "
Adi.. Don't you feel your friend is starting too much to Artee. Like she is his possession. As for Artee she is also quite attracted to your friend. She never shows her emotions much. But I know her "

Then Aditya replied " As much as I know you about Atrika, she is mature and independent. I don't have problem her being divorcee. Even Omm's family is very much open minded. Omm has a past. If he is attracted to her it means in future he will be sure gonna love her. I am quite worried about Omm . After his ex he never show any interst in any woman. If Atrika don't love him in near future he will be again a broken soul nothing left. "

After hearing Aditya's words Isha said in a serious tone " Artee is broken beyond to things you can imagine Adi. You know when we hurt we go to our family to seek the comfort but her family is the reason of her pain. She doesn't show anyone to her pain but she still scared of getting hurt. She is only strong out side, inside their still a girl who want love, warmth and care. I think two broken soul can make beautiful life "

Then Aditya replied quite calm tone " Then I think we have to create Situations for them because as I know they never gonna take any forward step for each other because of past . "

Isha replied happily " Good Idea, hey don't you have any problem that Artee is elder than your Friend. Not like 10yr but also 2yr"

Aditya replied with a irritated face " Damn girl!!! How can you be so dumb? We are in 21st century not in 1940's . If you girl can date elder boys why not we boys? And as per I know Ommkaraya it's his childhood fantasy to date someone who is more mature and elder than him. For him age gap matter but not who is elder that not. "

----------------------------------- 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛----------------------