08 : Death is easier than live

Banglore

Banglore

In a dark room, two girls sitting and focusing their eyes on the computer screen.

First one said " Can you please say why are you so gloomy? "
Second one said angrily " Why can't I kill them? "

First one said " Death is easy you know. I want them to rot in my hell. I want them see how to feel when you have nothing to proud of, nothing to say as mine and in the end lost the thing you love most which you earn it by hard work" With a smirk in her face.

Second one said " Sounds nice, that's why you leaked his private chats and very easily planted money in his account from his clients accounts. So that he looks like a traitor to his subordinates. Right? "

First one said in a pride face " Yes. I always prefer a poison, hard to detect and slow to kill in a painful way "
Second one said " What about the second target? "

First one said in a calm voice " Don't worry he will get a bomb which will blast in a way that burn his everything he loves, then in his burned injuries I will add some spice for more pain"
Second one said confusingly " When did you hire Assiains for it? "

First one with a expression & that expression says 'donkey' to her. Then she explained "not normal bomb. Bomb means the news which will give him a effect of bomb blast"

Then the second one noded her head in a manner which says yes
Then the second one said " I want to reveal this to him "

First one said " As your wish "

"Hey the most epic thing you know? They are searching for us . They even ready to loose 40% of their share. And fun part is that he is searching for the one whom he is known very well" Said the second one

-------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't understand, in these years I never felt attracted towards anyone

I really don't understand, in these years I never felt attracted towards anyone. So why her??? Still her dancing moves in my mind all day.

I must say she is the one who can seduce me without doing anything. I really want to meet her once again.

Isn't it unfair to my love for Tisha????
At this rate I am going to insane.

Trnggnggg......

Now who is calling me???
Ohh shit Aditya is calling me.

A : HEY!!!!

ME : WHAT HAPPENED?

A: ACTUALLY STILL WE ARE NOT ABLE TO FIND THE HACKER DUO 'DCx'

ME : I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WE ARE READY TO GIVE THEM 40% SHARE OF OUR COMPANY. THEN WHAT THEY WANT?

A : I REALLY DON'T KNOW BUDDY

ME : WE EVEN DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR GENDERS. THEY ARE HIDDEN VERY WELL.

A : IF THEY ARE AFTER MONEY THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY CREATED THEIR OWN COMPANY. I THINK THEIR GOAL IS NOT MONEY. THEIR GOAL IS ANOTHER THING. ACCORDING TO MY INFORMATION THEY DON'T TAKE MONEY FOR THEIR SERVICE THEY TAKE SOMETHING WHICH IS VERY SECRET BETWEEN THEIR CLIENTS AND THEM. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO.

ME : HOW MUCH ANYONE CAN BE SO SECRETIVE EVEN IF WE WANT TO KNOW THEIR EXSITANCE THAT'S ALSO VERY MUCH IMPOSSIBLE. NOONE EVER SAW THEM OR HEARD THEIR VOICE. THEY HAVE A WEBSITE WHERE THEY CONNECT TO THEIR CLIENTS AND IF ANYONE TRY TO HACK OR DIG ABOUT THAT WEBSITE THEIR DARK SECRETS WITH PROOF THEY WILL RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC. FYCK YARR I NEVER FEEL THIS MUCH IRRITATED

A : NOW ONLY THING IS POSSIBLE GIVE UP ON THEM.

ME : HOW CAN WE ADI, THEY HAVE THE POTENTIAL THEY CAN HELP US TO MAKE OUR COMPANY GLOBALLY WELL KNOWN COMPANY.

A : LET'S KEEP THIS TOPIC ON HOLD. I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU. NOT OFFICIAL BUT PERSONAL

ME : ASK

A : DO YOU LIKE ATRIKA?

ME : I DON'T KNOW

'I m still confused, what what's right or wrong, even it's like or physical attraction ', I thought

A: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY I DON'T KNOW

ME : I M VERY MUCH ATTRACTED
TOWARDS HER. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S LIKE OR PHYSICAL ATTRACTION . ISN'T IT WRONG , I LOVE TISHA SO HOW CAN I FEEL ATTRACTED OR LIKING TOWARDS ANOTHER PERSON? I M REALLY CONFUSED

A: NO IT'S NOT WRONG. BECAUSE TISHA IS IN ANOTHER WORLD. TISHA ALWAYS WANT YOUR HAPPINESS. IT'S HER WISH THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY. SO IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER PERSON IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU REPLACED TISHA. YOU JUST GIVE ANOTHER PLACE TO A PERSON IN YOUR LIFE. JUST GIVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO LIFE.

ME : YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM I NEVER FEEL THIS MUCH ATTRACTED TO TISHA HOW MUCH I FEEL TOWARDS HER

A : IT MEANS YOU ALREADY MOVED ON YOU JUST STUCK IN YOUR PAST IN THE NAME OF GUILT. GIVE A CHANCE TO YOURSELF, YOUR WISHES AND YOUR LIFE. JUST THINK ABOUT IT OK?
ME : YUP, GOOD NIGHT.

A: YOU TOO, BYE, SEE YOU TOMORROW IN THE OFFICE

I think I can't sleep today. I really want to give my life a chance. Even if I want, what about Atrika?
Is she also feels same for me?
Ughhhh!!!!! I really want to kill myself now. How messed up my life is !!??

------------------------------------------continue

English is not my native language. So please igonore Or just send correct version of that line in comment box.

Click the star. Do share and comment ⭐

 Do share and comment ⭐