04 : Checking him out

"Once you lost yourself that means it's time for you to find new version of yourself ."

I just reached at the home about 3hrs then Isha called me and said be ready before 8 because she wants me to meet someone and she want to reveal something

I just reached at the home about 3hrs then Isha called me and said be ready before 8 because she wants me to meet someone and she want to reveal something .
Fuck...... My life is already mess now I don't want anything which is more complicated . If she created any mess then I literally gonna bit her .
As per now my main problem is to getting ready for Club .
For that I choose a Dark red slitcut dress . Light and perfect for club .
After I reached at the entrance of the club I met Isha , and she looked tense and irritated .
Then a man come near our age may be younger than me , approached us . Then Isha split the beans .
" Meet Aditya , Aditya it's Artee my friend and my soul sister " she said
I literally fully confused to say anything .
Then she said Little bit of embarassingly and with guilty face " Actually Artee ..... He is my boyfriend . We are dating about 2 months . Please please don't be angry ... "
I rolled my eyes seeing her antics .
Then she said " Actually first I want to sure about my feelings , actually first I thought if I don't have any feelings for him as usual I will treat this thing as fling like my previous ones and after 20-30 days I will break up with him "
After listening to this then I saw the face of Aditya whose expressions are worth watching.
I can imagine whom you love you can't think about to live apart from their live .
But he can't say anything as the matter of the fact which things are Isha said are truth .
Then I said " then why are you saying now ? "
Isha replied " Actually you know na how much you matter to me , if you and Aditya Don't be friends in future what should I do ? Without you I can't do anything "
Literally she knows how to buttering .

I don't have any problem with their relationship . Infact I am happy for Isha that now she can live a stable life . As per her boyfriend he looks quite decent and mannered person , so from me it's a thumbs up .
I replied Isha with a poker face " Look Isha Nair , As per your relationship I am glad that you found someone worthy . Now for your punishment for a month you will be paying for my club entry fish to drinks "
Isha expressions first was horrified , after listening to me fully she looked quite relieved .
Then she said with a happy face " I agree, your Highness "
After this realized something and said to Isha " Now you gonna lovey Dubey with your boyfriend and what am I gonna do . I literally feels like third wheel here"
Then Aditya replied happily " Don't worry Artee I also come here with my bestfriend so you are not gonna be bored "
Then I looked there a man about my age standing there with no expression . He has sharp jaw lines , pointed nose and gosh his hair looks literally nice .
Fuck fuck what am I thinking . He waers casual black jeans and shirt with a Jacket.

 He waers casual black jeans and shirt with a Jacket

Fuck stop it Artee Checking him out .
After that Aditya gestured him to come here . Then we all go to the club .

------------------------------------------------Continue

English is not my native language. Please try to ignore my grammatical errors.

Click on the star button⭐. Do comment on the chapter & share.