14 : Cabin

18+ 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝.....

Banglore, Day time, In PP tech

Atrika is in her cabin waiting for Omm to discuss about their project

Atrika is in her cabin waiting for Omm to discuss about their project. Atrika believes that work & work related commitments above anything. In other hand in her mind started playing things like how to not create a akward environment between them. Day by day she feels like Ommkaraya is some kind of magnet which pulling her towards him, like insects get attracted towards fire. She really don't know how to describe her situation.

After few minutes she heard a knock in her office door, then she replied come in.
Then she saw a familiar attractive face, shining brown hazel eyes, sharp jawline, pointed nose with a perfect body muscle.
He is none other than Ommkaraya. Ommkaraya also started checking her out. Hazel brown eyes which he loves most, fully light beige coloured lips, her curves he really don't know how to describe her beauty.

After few minutes when Atrika realises what's she doing, then she called him in her office and offered him her front seat to sit.

Then they started discussing their project, after few minutes in some point both are disagree with each other. Then Atrika being frustrated stand up from her chair, seeing this Ommkaraya also stand up.

Then Atrika said " Listean as per your request our company provided it's best employees to best services to your company. Then why should you worried that we can't complete your project in perfect time. Other than that you can't decide I can work in multiple projects pr not while working on your project. "
Saying this she came towards him. While seeing this attitude Ommkaraya feel more attracted towards her.
After hearing Atrika's words he realised that both of them in middle of a discussion.

Then Omm started coming towards her , seeing this Atrika started walking towards back until her back touched the wall. Then Omm said " Listen it's not like I m restricting you to join another projects but I want my company's project to be your first priority . "

After saying this he looked at her, untill then Atrika started feeling sensations when Omm saw her close to him this much he started staring at her eyes like those eyes are magnets pulling him towards he doesn't want to back now. Atrika also started looking in to his eyes. Don't know what happened to Omm he put his one arm Atrika's waist pulled her towards him until her chest crashed in to his chest. He started feel like he want her more close to him. While Atrika don't know what happened to her she started tracing her fingers in his abs. Seeing her this much bold Omm started closing the gap between their faces. When his nose touched her nose and his other hand started tracing her neck. "Mhhhh" a moan escaped from Atrika's mouth.

Hearing her moan it encouraged him more to took a step forward her. Then he closed her lips with his. He started suking her lower part of her lips then he suddenly entered his tongue in side her mouth to test her more while his one hand enter inside her top and started tracing her back. Atrika also returned the kiss with same manner , she also want the power to supress him in this game of kiss. On of her hand hold his hair while her other hand started opening his buttons.