18 : Night

What is love?
A feeling that doesn't have a proper definition, still it exists. It makes us feel various kind of emotions but only for a particular person.

◦•●◉✿Like every person have their opinion about love ◦this is my opinion about love so whats your  views?✿◉●•◦

__________________________________________
Banglore, Day of Atrika's marriage Night time

__________________________________________Banglore, Day of Atrika's marriage Night time

After completing the Marriage & post marriage rituals they are now in their room .

While Atrika is thinking how to end the akwardness and what to do.

Here Ommkaraya is thinking how to start a conversation.

But Atrika's beauty making him impossible to control his desires. He already started feeling hot seeing her in this Royal look.  He really don't know where to control.

Here Atrika's situation is also same. She also want Omm the way Omm wants her. But how to expresses don't know.

After few minutes clearing is throat said "Listen I think we both have to change now the outfits, these are so heavy. Yours is extremely heavy, so you can change in the closet and I will change in the wash room. Per now your clothes didn't reached to the mansion so you can wear my tracks & tshirt "
After saying this he tried to leave. But Atrika called him " Listen, wait a minute. Before going to change can you please help me in those pins I m having in my hairbun & unlocking these heavy jwelleries. Please " While saying please she looks like child with troubled zone.

Hearing this Ommkaraya noded his head and said " Ok sit here in front of the mirror "

While trying to remove her pins Omm's
Warm yet heavy breathing hitting Atrika's neck's soft points. She even don't know how to control herself.

Then she moaned "Fuck"

Hearing this Omm started staring her like he get something he wished for long time. 

Without wasting a second he slammed her lips on her. In that process he also started to remove her jwelleries & in the end loosen up the blouse's strings. Like he want to tear them apart from her body.

Both them kissing each other hungrily like they are eating eachother fully.

After few seconds when both of them feel like they can't breath that moment omm shifted his mouth to his neck, feeling the kisses in her neck Atrika started removing the kurta Omm wore. Seeing her Desperation Omm helped her to remove the Kurta for her.

Seeing Omm's tonned body she started taking heavy breaths..

Then Omm said with a Smirk "Like what you see fiama? "

"No, I loved the view " She replied in her bold way. Seeing him with a smirk her pink cheeks getting darkest shade of pink.

Seeing her pink cheeks it excited him most....

Then he removed the blouse, after having her permission.

Atrika really don't know how this room's akward moment shift to sexy moment just with her one moan....

Omm started kissing again his neck hungrily. While Atrika feeling wet down side can't control herself and scracthing his shoulder desperately with her well manicured nails.

After some time Omm stopped this then Atrika looked at him dumb founded.

The she said " What happend"

He said " I think we should stop now, let's sleep"

Hearing this Atrika feel irritated.

She really don't want to sound desperated but in the end ...

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 , 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭...... " 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠.... 

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫.  𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 " He thought in his mind

Atrika waited to hear the answer from Omm's mouth.

While he doesn't know how to answer this.

Seeing him silent she feels rejected & desperate in his eyes. So she started going to bathroom after collecting i her blouse while controlling her tears like she doesn't wants show her weak side.

Again negative thoughts started concuring her minds.

Then Omm hold her hand......

--------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a short chapter but a hot 🥵 chapter kinda way.....

As always I say "English is not my native language and please try to ignore if you find any kind of gramatical mistake"

Happy Saturday 📍