03 : Not easy to forget

Everytime I remember those memories it only gives me pain

Everytime I remember those memories it only gives me pain . It feels like I am burning from inside and those burning scars only visible to me .

She said that she will always there for me when I will be needed her , but now I am alone broken only want her . Now I hate almighty because he is the one who took her from me . Because she loves him more than me .

It's been 4yr to that accident , four years to that horrible day where I waited for her . But who knows now I will be waiting for her Eternity .

She said once I will be found someone who makes me realise that also love happens twice . Is it possible? With same intensity I can able to love someone .
I don't know anything but I know one thing she is my first love and in every term she is my first .

My first kiss , my first intimacy and my first girlfriend . Love you Tisha .

" Omm....Omm , why not you come with me to the club ??" Aditya said to me
Aditya is my flatmate and my bestfriend . Aditya is also my personal assistant . In company we only maintain professional behaviour . Out of the company he is my bestfriend . We know each other about 14yrs . We are highschool friends .

"No.. yaarrr , I have no mood for clubing" I replied to him.

" Listen I am not gonna take any excuses from you idiot , so get ready before I started my special treatment " said Aditya

" Just think I managed the hole company and in Friday night where I suppose to take rest that moment also you want to disturb" I said in a stern voice

" I think I have to say aunty that you are now ready for marriage" he said to me , with smirk plastered on his face .

" Ok ok Gimme some minutes to change " I said irritatedly

I really don't understand Aditya has a girlfriend , he will there enjoy with her . What should I do ?

Aditya only knows my expressive face . Others think I am heartless Devil .
I don't care what others think .

After 20minutes I fully set to go to the club with him .
Around 15minute we reached the club .

There goes our Adi with her girlfriend .
She is very sweet girl , I must say she is perfect for Adi .
Wait a minute there is another girl with her girlfriend . She wears a dark red slit cut dress , that perfectly gives glimpse of her milky skin . Brown big doe eyes , she just looks like a model . Her body is not fully perfect but her style sense makes her sexy . Shit shit what am I thinking !!! God ... A groan left from my mouth

Wait that girl looks like angry with her

Wait that girl looks like angry with her . I think there is something messed up .

------------------------------------------------continue

English is not my native language. Please try to ignore grammatical errors.
Click on the star button ⭐. Do comment & share.